Hello, people of the blogging world!!
This week I am reading Flawed Dogs By:Berkley Breathed. It is a wonderful read!! Please enjoy this picture of the cover!! I had to come up with 5 detailed questions this week HERE THEY ARE:
1. Does Mrs. Nutbush only want Sam (one of the dogs in the story) because he is worth $180,000 or does she want him because of who he really is?
2. Why does Cassius (the EVIL poodle) trick Sam and make people think he ripped baby Bruno's sweater and his sheets on Bruno's bed when Cassius really did it?
3. Is Mrs. Beagelhole (Cassius' owner) upset that Sam and Heidi won the dog show when she and Cassius didn't? Cassius and Mrs. Beagelhole usally win....
4. What really happend to Heidi's parents? Heidi is an orphan and now lives with her uncle.
5. Why doesn't Cassius like Sam? Maybe because Sam is getting all the attention and Cassius is used to gettin everyones attention.(Just a thought)
Flawed Dogs is a great and intresting story so far.......