Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

-

2008_Geelong High School and 2007_ESL in Korea, Uijeongbu Science HS Comments left on this blog may be used for educational research.
View My Stats

by K teacher: Gail Casey

Article posted June 20, 2008 at 05:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

Hey guys,

At the end of next week we finish IT for this year so i guess this will probably be my last article for a while. We only get to do IT for 1 semester:(!!! I will miss doing it.

In it i have learnt how to play pivot(so much fun). I am now good at using word 2007. I have enjoyed doing our blogs but i havent enjoyed using class blog meister every single day!!!! Year 7 IT should also do other blog sites like myspace and other things like that!!

xoxo cya next time,

Katie

Article posted June 6, 2008 at 05:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

Hey!!!

My home group have been designing resorts(Not real ones). Mine is called Palm Cove(Gr8 name).

We made them on powerpoint. We had to make the cost per night and a pamphlet. It was pretty fun!! For my design our teacher said mine was good. We had to include suites, recreation, Resteraunts and loads more stuff. Well I guess thats all for now!

Cya xoxo

Katie!!!!

Article posted June 5, 2008 at 02:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

Hey!!

I have been at Geelong High

School for almost one semester

now! It’s good but everybody

is so tall and I’m pretty

short! Haha. Well there is

not much different since the

first 2 weeks. I have loads

of nice friends! Haha

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… My new

favourite subject is IT

because well you don’t really

haveto do anything hard!

Xoxo bye 4 now.

Katie

Article posted May 1, 2008 at 02:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Hey!

In my grade we've been learning about internet safety! We watched some videos about things we shouldnt do on the internet. It was really good. It taught us that we shouldnt give out our passwords to anybody because they might go into your email and other things like that. And in another video it said we shouldnt tell people on the internet anything personal about yourself. In another it said dont download programs you are unsure about and the last one said about telling an adult if you get threatening or scary messages.

Well Bye 4 now!!!

Article posted February 22, 2008 at 03:55 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 45

Yesterday (21st Feb 07) our school had a swimming carnival at the kardinia pool. When we got there Gary Ablett was swimming in the pool so many people were asking "Is that gary ablett" and "Oh my gosh its Gary Ablett" but i didnt really care. I had to wait about 2 hours untill i raced. I did backstroke and came second last(7th). But im used to it i dont really like sport and i usually come last. We were there for what it felt like 1 whole day. So boring and barwon(blue)won and im in leigh(red).

:):):):):)see ya:):):):):)

Katie

Article posted February 8, 2008 at 03:56 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 46

My first 2 weeks @ GHS went fast. They were okay but a little bit hard. I enjoy P.E most and that’s strange because I hated sport at primary school. Year 11 and 12’s are annoying because they always comment on how short we are. The canteen is really good because there is one side that sells lollies and junk and the other side sells food like noodles and pizza.

Our classes have been pretty fun and most of our teachers are nice. We have had P.E, HUEN, MASC, TEXTILES and much much more.

Katie