teacher: Jim Ellis

Kids from around the world are picking garbage on Mount Everest. They climbed Mount Everest to the foothills but it was hard for the hikers. When they made it to the foothills and they ask the locals “what the fuel to worm up the water’’ and the locals said “ we use wood from the trees.

I`m a good recycler because I recycle can and paper. Also I sometimes reuse clothing, machines and furniture. The thing on the planet I need to improve is pick up garbage, turn off lights and not to litter so much.

The problem on earth is too much garbage. My idea to get rid of the garbage is to take the garbage and but it on a rocket and send it to the sun. It will take a few or couple of months to make the rocket. If we do that and all the garbage is gone in time. It will cost millions or billions of dollars to build the rockets. What if the rocket wasn’t strong enough to reach the sun? The garbage would float in space. Luckily the garbage is gone and we can move on with everyone’s lives. The government would raise taxes in countries. If that happens all of the humans don’t like that plan the government has to find another plan to get rid of the garbage.

The plants on earth are a big deal on earth. The humans on earth cutting down trees. Tree`s need CO2. If the humans keep cutting down trees it will be too much CO2. If it`s too much CO2 it will cause the earth to heat up. People on earth need oxygen in life but they are making the earth sick by polluting water, and littering. CO2 will destroy the atmosphere. CO2 melts the ice glaciers in cautery’s and the ocean levels rises and floods the land.

Kevin Conway in his story of Gaia: A medical report suggests two reasons of the trouble. The first reason is industrial revolution of coil, oil, and fossils. The second reason is too many humans on the planet because from toxic waste, littering, and water pollution. These are Conway's ideas.

Article posted April 20, 2012 at 03:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

I think I will miss the penny because two thing. Number one lots of things in stores are more expensive now then before. Number two you can add a penny to your money to buy thinks like jeans, jackets and other things.

Article posted March 30, 2012 at 04:23 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

Grandma is three things are great about her.

Grandma is a tuff old lady like a men and hunts like one too.

She`s has a great heart and cares about family, friend, and cat`s.

But grandma can be a mean old lady.

She don’t like everyone how think`s there better than everyone.

Spring is a great season.

People are interested in spring.

Rainy days are sometimes fun.

Indoors is sometime fun

Nothing is better than being outside

Good days are better when you share a great day.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 03:54 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

Im thankful for is my family and friend because they are caring and fun to be around with. thats im thankful for.

What I do out in space ill eat food in bags and move by grabbing thing of the walls to move. Ill wear an space clothes and it will be fun.