-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask
What’s Under My Bed? 12/06/10
Haloween 10/30/10
My Million 10/25/10
09/09/10
New Zealand 08/23/10
Camping in the Woods 07/28/10
Louie 07/17/10
Fishing time 06/20/10
Bonnie and Ruby 05/10/10
Cheburashka Goes Camping 05/10/10
Squash 05/02/10
Pumpkin Day! 04/30/10
My responsibility goal 04/29/10
Snowball 04/22/10
Bio Poem 03/01/10

Article posted December 7, 2010 at 01:20 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 89

I wonder what’s under my bed?

“Mummy, I don’t want to go to bed.”

“Why?” asked Mum.

“Because the human will get me.”

“No it won’t. There is no such thing as humans.”

“Yes. I saw one on TV.”

“Well, turn on your night light.”

“Okay Mum.”

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

The next morning Goober, the little purple and green polka-dotted MONSTER got up and went into his Mum’s room to wake her up but she wasn’t there.

‘Where could Mummy be?’ thought the little monster.

Suddenly he heard a banging coming from the closet ...

Goober too three steps closer to the closet.

CREAK!

Goober jumped back.

It was only the floorboard luckily. Goober went closer and closer to the closet then reached for the handle. But as he touched it, it turned by itself. Then the door flew open and ...

“ARRRRR=http://!” screamed Goober. “HUMAN!!”

Just then Goober’s mother walked in with a remote control in her claws. Then she made the human move forward with the remote control.

Then she said, “It’s Monster Pranks Day.”

Later that day Goober decided to make a nice lunch for his mother. But when he handed it to her in the dish his want was inside. Then his mother took the lid off.

“Goober! Get your hand out of the dish,” said his mother.

“ROAR!” yelled Goober.

“Not scary Goober, go get ready.”

“For what?” asked Goober.

“Remember you’re going to your friend’s house.”

“Oh, right, my friend’s house. Umm, what one?”

“Slime, remember.”

“Yep. Um, I’ll go right now. Bye.”

“Wait Goober. Go get dressed.”

“Okay, don’t want to go in my pyjamas.”

After getting dressed Goober went to Slime’s house to stay the night. Slime was green all over with red eyes. That night Goober woke up because he heard a human’s voice. Goober looked under the bed and ..

“ARRRRR! HUMAN!”

“Oh no, that’s just our pet, Vanessa,” said Slime.

“You have a human as a pet?” asked Goober.

“Yes, she talks too, see. Vanessa speak to me.”

“What do you need,” asked Vanessa.

“Get Goober a glass of cold water,” commanded Slime.

In the morning they had breakfast. Then Goober went home and told his Mum all about his night.

Article posted October 30, 2010 at 08:46 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 43

Boooo!!!Hello everyone I hope you all had a spooky Halloween! My best friend from Papamoa her birthday is on haloween night, and to celebrate each year we go Trick - Or - Treating it's fun.This year I didn't go Trick -Or -Treating,because I didn't want to,and my friend wasn't having a party.I was giving everyone candy,and my sister running around the house in her fairy outfit!

1) I would buy clothes for myself.

2) I would buy a House for my family.

3) I would donate money to the S.P.C.A and the Star Ship Hospital .

Article posted September 10, 2010 at 03:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

“What’s going on?”

“The ground is shaking! Ahhh! It’s an earthquake.”

On Saturday 4th September at 4:30 am there was an earthquake in Canterbury, 30km from Christchurch city.

Underground water and sewage pipes broke and the sewage water got mixed up with the nice clean water that people drink. So people had to boil water so they can drink it.

Power lines got broken and the power got shut down. When people tried to turn it back on some wires were broken and it started a fire in a building.

There were at least 100 aftershocks and people were terrified. There was a boy in bed in an upstairs room when the wall fell and the boy rolled out of bed and out of the gap. Everybody survived but there were two serious injuries and lots of cuts and broken bones.

On the Richter scale it said the earthquake was 7.1. That shows how strong the earthquake was. The earthquake was strong enough to damage more than 100 000 buildings. Engineers went in and checked the buildings. They put a green sticker on it if it was safe, a yellow stickers means the building needs repairing and red is for dangerous (no entry).

The university students and school students don’t have to go to school because the water is not safe.

Mud and sand were forming mini volcanoes in people’s yards. Because students don’t have to go to university they’ve been helping shovel up sand and mud.

Because there are cracks in the road kids are going and playing in them. Some people think it’s dangerous and some think it is fun.

kids in cracks

Article posted August 23, 2010 at 09:37 PM GMT • comment • Reads 39

New Zealand is a small country made up of two islands in south Pacific Ocean.

New Zealand is made up of two islands, the North and South Islands. New Zealand has many small islands. Lake Taupo is the biggest volcano in New Zealand and the biggest lake. Waikato River is the longest in New Zealand. The Southern Alps is a large group of mountains and Mount Cook is the tallest mountain in New Zealand. It is 3764 metres tall.

We do lots of dairy farming in New Zealand. We keep some of the stuff for us and we sell it around the world. We do sheep farming and get lots of sheep, cows and more. We get wool off sheep and use it for stuff like wool rugs. New Zealand gets lots of tourists because of some things like the mountains.

The New Zealand fruit is kiwifruit.

New Zealand has many different sports like rugby, netball, soccer, cricket, water sports and rowing.

New Zealand doesn’t have native animals except bats. New Zealand has lots of native birds but many of them don’t fly - Kiwi (our national emblem), kakapo, kokako, tui and kaka.

People born in New Zealand are called kiwis.

New Zealand’s population is four million. Most people live in towns or cities. The capital of New Zealand is Wellington. There are one million people in Auckland.

Although New Zealand is a small country it has a lot of variety with its plants, birds, landscape and people.

new-zealand-map

Article posted July 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM GMT • comment • Reads 36

“Arrr!”

Once there were two adventurous kids. One is Clair, she is the youngest in her family, she’s 4. Her big brother Tyler is 7. They love to go out and explore. They also like to go camping at different places because of nature.

“Mum, Dad, can we please go camping?”

“Where to?”

“To … the… woods!”

“Why there?”

“We haven’t been there before and we want to see the different sorts of nature.”

“OK then, go and pack.”

“Yay, we’re going camping!”

When they got there Clair and Tyler went off to explore and came back with some berries they found.

“Mum, can we make a fire?”

“Yes, go and get some wood.”

When they came back with the firewood everything was all set up under the starry moonlight.

Once the fir got going they say around it and had dinner, then roasted marshmellows and went to bed. The next day they went on a family walk through the bush and came to a waterfall and saw a few fish. On the way back they went a different way and came to a cave. They peeked in and heard a grumble so they carried on home to the tents.

That night Clair woke because of a grumbling noise, the same noise they heard that day. Clair screamed and woke everyone up. Tyler asked what was wrong. Then her Mum and Dad peeked out of their tent and standing there was a big, fat, hairy, scary, grumbling BEAR!

“Ahrr! Ahrrr! Ahrrr! Ahrrr!” they all screamed.

“What can we do?”

“Feed him.”

“Feed him what?”

“Marshmellows.”

Grumble, grumble, grumble.

They were all really scared.

Although it was midnight they packed everything up and raced back home. The next day it was time to go to school. Clair went to kindergarten and told her friends and Tyler went to school and told his friends.

The bear woke up the next day and realised that it was all a dream. It was good dream and he wished it was true because he loves marshmellows.

midibujo_andreavelasquez

Article posted July 18, 2010 at 05:56 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

My Nannie got a cute little puppy in the holidays called Louie.

I had to stay with my Nannie because she had an oporation on her shoulder,and doesn't have to go to work for 6 months.[Lucky]

The funny things Louie does,my Nannie was folding the washing and Louie came over and ran away with a towel,a top,a bra and some undies.Its funny because he goes outside with his bones and hides them and doesn't even eat them.I went outside and followed him around and saw him hide his bone and then go and get one of his other ones that he hid.

“Look out! There’s a giant snapper on your rod!”

Once there was a man called Bill. He was a fisherman. One early morning Bill decided to go fishing at the Waikato River, which is his favourite place. He wears his lucky fishing hat, his warm jacket, his warm pants and boots.

When Bill got there he set up his gear and put the line down, then waited and waited and waited... until his rod almost snapped. Then he looked in the water and there was nothing there so he waited and waited and waited.

When Bill was about to leave his rod almost snapped again then Bill looked in. There on his rod was a GIGANTIC snapper. The snapper bit the bait and pulled away with the hook in his mouth which is on the rod that Bill is holding and Bill went in. The fish saw bill and went straight for him. Bill tried to swim away but he backed into the bank. The fish opened his mouth and trapped Bill. The fish swallowed Bill.

Terrified as Bill was he tried to think of a plan to get out of the fish. Then Bill had an idea because the fish had gaps in its teeth. Bill decided to swim out of the gaps.

When Bill got out of the water he rushed home soaking wet. Then he told his friends about the fish and showed them a picture. After that day that wasn’t Bill’s favourite spot and the hat, well let’s say it wasn’t his lucky hat anymore – it’s his lucky, lucky hat.

fishing

Article posted May 10, 2010 at 11:59 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 41

My little sisters name is Ruby she is so cute. She was born in January. I have two little sisters, Ruby and Bonnie-Rose who is two. Bonnie is really anoying she always gets what she wants even if its mine, and she comes in my room and she knows shes not allowed!

Ruby can be a little anoying because she wakes me up in the middle of the night,and she slobbers and sucks on me! Yuck!! Ruby laughs when I undress her to get in the bath or shower. And thats my sisters for you!

Article posted May 10, 2010 at 09:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

Written in New Zealand

Illustrated in Russia

Published for the world to enjoy.