Article posted March 16, 2012 at 04:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 112

heyy its zombie today im writing about a couple things living in spaceĀ  favourite dr.suess book and three thing im greatful for

Taviling in space just think of Futurama whith there hover cars and their houses whould be normal but with a dome overit so the air does not kill them.

What tay would where is normal but with one of those helmets off of those space suits and they whould eat normaly.

My favourite Dr.Seuss book is Fox in Box becouse its kinda funny and there is some major trickery in it becouse its s hard to sing along.

Three tings im greatful for are my family my house and to have food on the table

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 07:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 59

Hey its Zombie,now i got to list my five fav books

1.Bone seres-FeFF SmiTH

2.Gossebumps-RL-Stines

3.Pigs-robort munch

4.I'm dead at reccess-?

5.Enemy pie-?

whats yours?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy its ZOMBIE WAS UP.K so we your thinking how computers are going to change in like 20 or so years so this is what i think.Computers will be like the size of cellphones.There will be a progectile for the key board like off of iron man.You would just slide your fingure across the screne and it would slide up or down.It would still be voice activated.I cant wait to so those changes."CAN YOU?" see u next time.

For me the bravest thing is the dark couse i live in the hood (but im white)so its really scarey couse alot of bad things happen in the hood.what is the bravest thing u have done?

this is a small list for things i want for X-mas i want nothing big:cellphone,Xbox,MW3,ZELDA,flatscrene ty,and thats about it what do you want

hey its zombie posting again this time I'm thinking of a candy i want to make its a chocalate thing though i want to make a cholalete nuke ingredents:lots of caramilk,chacalet,it would taste like caremailk/chokalete and it would look like a small versorn of the nuke what would you make?!?

hey this is zombie again if i could dress up as any body it would be FREDDY KRUGER.HE IS SO ARY HE KILLLS YOU I DREAMS AND THEN YOUR DIE IN REAL LIFE.The only way he feels pain is if you bring him in to our wrould. It takes 2 people though WHO WILL YOU BE???????

these are five diffrent things to do with your family on the weekend:#1 go to candy cane park/a park

#2go to grandma's house

#3kill zombie's on the XBOX

#4go for a car ride

#5going camping

what are your five

things do with your

family on the weekend???

I am thankful for my mom and dad are not divorced.I am thankful for spending my time with my family.I am also thankful for my FRIENDS AND EVERYONE I LOVE!What are you thankful for???????

hit this is zombie posting again.this time the job is "What is your favrourite TV show?" mine is (well I have a couple)FAMILY GUY,FUTRAMA,THE BIG BANG THERY,SPONGE BOB,AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST AMERCEN DAD.Whats yours.