We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

WARNING:these storys are mist speld!! These stores are the cozz 20% of deaths !!!!!!!!!!!  can you read it or right it the right way ???????????????????????????????????              PLANTS ,( i have a buny,)plants are,good,(i like bunnys,)                plants are cool thains,but,(gifes),              i             like to grow , plants ,or (gifes,)?             NACHER, i like ,( bunnys are cool,) nacher ? nacher is ,(maskarow is made of bat poo,)                              a fun tHAIN THIR IS   ,(5HARTS             IN A EaThWoRm              .        ,)      thair is ton's of thains to do in ,(                                                                                                                                           ANAMALS,(NACHER?)anamalsare                        jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkhujfodsi

EN-US">Mr. Ferguson’s class gets to ski and snowboard at school. We only get to play kickball, 4 sqare, socer, tetherball and swing. But they have 14 students in a class and 120 students. There are maple orchards and dairy farms. We have big fruit orchards and cows for beef. But we both small places .we have cold weather at the same time. They have I 4th grade classroom and we have 4 classrooms

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 03:55 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

My sister has chickens that my brother and I have to take care of.She sells the eggs and gets the money even thew she does not take care of them . She had a chicken that was supost to NOT lay eggs. One day the chicken lad a egg with 3 yokes .

A rabbit goes in a felid and and finds a rock with his nose he pushes it. Then he hears something running torrid him he hops away in his hole. but his been hoping to much on the side of his hole and the bobcat falls in the hole the bobcat chases the rabbit and kills the rabbit 

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 07:36 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

At the fair I helped at the frends of the libbriy both. at the end I read all the books.I went on the round up  it spins you and tips you.At the dime toss I won A boll from germeny.I made a jar and lid the lid cepet cracing I panted the jar and route -cockes?-.some one from carvd a sand sculpture at the and we rekt it.At bingo I lost $5

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 62

Hi my name is Ben.Im in mrs.black class. I like to hike and camp.I have A pet rabbitI hate nectorines and peaches.My favorit books are my side of the mouiton.I was in A move got.im/9xEx