Copyright (c) 2014 by AutumnS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AutumnS -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2011-2012

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by AutumnS

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Ms. Mullinix came from Hannibal-LaGrange University of Hannibal. Ms. Mullinix talked about the top 10 endangered places. My place was the Soldier Home in Milwalkee,Wisconsin. The threat to the soldier home is that it may be destroyed. Some of the last pieces that were part of the legislation that was signed by President Lincoln before his assassination.

The National Soldiers Home is in Milwalkee, Wisconsin. Some of the legislation was signed by

President Lincoln, prior to his assassination. It was located in Milwalkee,Wisconsin. The threat to the soldiers home was to be destroyed.

The soldier home is beautiful.

I got a lot of things for Christmas this year. I got pajamas, Beethoven the movie, a sweater, Taylor Swift cd, Dolphin necklace, zebra hair

brush, spa hair towel, spa wrap,two gift cards both with 25 dollars on it. I went to my uncles house for lunch, and I went to my grandmas house for dinner.On the day before Christmas Eve me and my mom baked all day long. On Christmas Eve me, mom,and dad went to my friends church that night.

I also got a multi pastel scarf,a jewelry package to make a lot of jewlrey,a blue WII, WII

sports, a polka dotted suitcase with pink polka dots with writing LOVE ONE ANOTHER on it. That's what I

got with my Christmas money.

It keeps my parents payments down, and saves me and my family Energy.

Make sure that when you are not at home set your thermostat at 68 degress fahrenhiet, to save Energy.

Energy is so expensive it is a fortune.

I learned that you should never take a hot shower, turn the heat down to 65 degress farhenhiet , to save Energy.

Natural gas smells like rotten eggs, insted of your mothers' flower garden.

On November 5, 2006, princess Larken moved to a island called CUBA on her 18th birthday. When Larken moved to CUBA she knew everything and she got all A's on every subject to do at school. Larken also learned every instument even the CLARINET. One day her friend said,''Why do you get all A's on every subject, and Larken said, ''I am a true princess and I know everything. So Larken did tell her friend that she lived in FLORDIA at first.

I loved the whole play. The play was located at Hannibal High School in Hannibal, Missouri. The play was about the princess and the pea, exept it was called Once Upon a Mattress.The play was so cool that I would have watched the whole play,all day long.The part I loved was when Prince Dauntless wanted to marry the princess.I think whats going to happen next is is the Queen will probaly let her son marry the girl that swam the mote around the castle. But who knows maybe the girl who swam the mote maybe is a real princess. The two charaters I absolutly loved was the Queen and the

princess.In the play the Queen did not have the

right behavior,so the Queen was being Reactive and not Proactive.In the bginning the prince and the princess, the princess was called the Ballerina.

Today I saw ARIVE ALIVE.I learned that an airbag can come out at 200 mph. We were going to see a real airbag. I also learned that you should always where a seatbelt.

Today Mrs. Mannigel came to Eugene Feild, to do some Nutrition lessons. Today I learned that we need 5 ounces of grains everyday. Also we did a Nutrition activty you do different things with that Nutrition.

My class and I made a really cool monster. I made the head, belly button, and the knees. The head was 18 by 24 inches. Also the bellybutton was 6 inches long. The head was a dimonaed shape,the bellybutton was a hexagon. Also my partner and I,John made the knees it was 1 foot and 4 inches long.

Doctor Lemons and her student's came to Eugene Feild from Hannibal-LaGrange University. Students of Hannibal-LaGrange showed us real animal skins of real animals. One game I played was a guessing game. You had to guess what you were,I was a toad. I looked at flies and spiders in two water bottles and in a fish bowl. I played a game you had to make a big food web. Last I played a game you had to guess if you were an Omnivore, Carnivore,or Herbivore.