Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrew Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrew -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Andrew teacher: Brian Crosby

Article posted May 14, 2011 at 01:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 239

Since I have moved I live near my cousins. Its pretty cool because we play basket ball. Virginia palmer is a alright school. They have a soccer field too like Agnes Risley. Also it is cool going to school at Virginia palmer. But also Agnes risley was cool.

Article posted March 19, 2011 at 08:50 AM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 94

The school I go to is Virginia Palmer. I don't like uniforms I hate them. Instead of having tables we have desks. On the first day I saw some people that used to go to Risley. March 9th was the first day I started at VIrginia Palmer.

Article posted March 19, 2011 at 08:25 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 74

The school I go to now has a school soccer team. I tried out for the school soccer team. Today was the day that had all the students names on them so after school me and a huge group of kids went to go to look at the paper. I had found out that I had made the school soccer team. I almost forgot our coach is MR. Stardard also CW and Jonathon are in my class .

One day my brother said get up and start packing because were moving. I asked my dad where is the house the house was in sun valley. Also the school I was going to four of my cousins go to that school. When we were done packing we ate pizza . I like my new house. I wish I can go back to my old school in a way. Bye=http://!

When my family and I were going to Folsom, California we went to a outside mall there. I thought it was fantastic. It had an Ecko store and other cool stores. We went to most of the stores at the outside mall. We spent most of the time at the Ecko store. I got some shirts there. The shirts had terrific logos on them. Inside the Ecko store there was music playing and it was dark inside. Then my family went to like a colon/perfume store. My dad wanted to get U.S Polo cologne. Since there was a cologne called Ferrari I thought maybe it might be totally super awesome. But when I smelt the colon I did not like it at all. There were some palm trees around Folsom, California. Then we left. When we were heading back home we watched movies and slept.

Article posted March 1, 2011 at 03:20 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 93

On Sunday we were going to a casino in Reno, NV The casino was called BoomTown. But first we woke up and changed. We ate at Carls Jr. Then we headed to Boomtown I thought it was going to be great.When we got there we played games we played army games. Then we played pool I hate it when the black 8 ball goes in the hole. We went on a flightsinulator. Later on we left. It was totally fun.

On a warm Sunday we were at my dad’s soccer game. Some of my uncle’s were on my dad’s team. My dad’s team play pretty good. After the match one of my uncle’s said “where should we eat? My grandma said “ Peppermill? So then we hopped into our trucks and took off to Peppermill.

While my dad was driving us to Peppermill. I looked out the window and I saw Peppermill. I was excited going to Peppermill with my cousins. My uncle’s and my grandparents were driving there cars they were behind our truck. My dad parked the truck and turned the truck off. I grabbed my sweater, opened the truck door and took off running to my cousins cars. We walked across the street all together. When we got inside the casino. There was a large crowd gambling, playing slots and other gambling games. I heard loud ringing noisy sounds from people playing the gambling machines. We went to a little restaurant in Peppermill. I ate pizza I thought that pizza was crazy good. My cousins started to make fun of my brother. I started cracking up I told my cousins and my brother that we can’t forget this night! When we got home I layed down on my comfortable bed in my mind I thought today was the greatest night EVER!

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 06:10 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 84

One Great Christmas

Andrew

One snowy chilly day before Christmas I was wondering what would happen. Later that day when it was about three in the after noon we went Christmas shopping at the meadow wood mall. I could not wait till it was night so we could rip our presents. All day we were Shopping at the meadow wood mall. I could not wait till night. So we could rip our presents. When got home it was night time so I was excited. When my parents  and uncles said that we could open our presents. I ran to my presents like if a mouse running away from a cat. I got three awesome games a cool southpole shirt. I love southpole. I even got colon. When I went to sleep I was dreaming how awesome the games were.

To The Top

The snow is falling and an angry wind roars all around. Mount Everest is higher than the clouds.

The snow is falling and an angry wind roars all around means Its so cold and the wind is blowing so hard and the snow is falling hard.

One day on October, 5th, 2007 was my birthday.

My mom and dad said’’ that were going to celebrate it at my aunts house.

My cousins, uncles, aunts were all there. My cousins said’’ lets play some soccer.

We were playing I ran out my cousins and tricked them. I shot the ball and it went flying in the top corner and it went in. The other team got furious .My team was winning 6-2. They forefit the game. My team screamed GOAL!!! we WON! They went inside the house. When it was time to go get  the cake I looked at the cake and SPLAT!! my dad put my face on the cake. I could not see. It was dark. They took the cake off of me. After that it was present time. I opened this rainbow colored bag inside of it was a video game not just a game it was Grand Theft Auto its cooler than cool. When it was time to leave. I played it all day.    

P.S. What a great birthday.