I'm a hard working, good humored, grade four teacher who tries to help every student the best I can...pure and simple.

teacher: Reggie Cyr

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 02:42 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 35

Hi my name is Nikiti.I live in Balmoral.I am 10 year old.How How old are you?My teacher is Mr. Cyr.I have 8 friend.How many friends do you have?I want to know what you teacher name is.Do you like pizza.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Today’s vocabulary: desolate

It’s just my opinion but it feels like the school is desolate. It feels desolate when my friend Tyler M. is not at school. It was Tuesday and I went to see if my friend Tyler M. was in at school. I went to see his teacher Mr. Cyr. I looked for my friend in Mr. Cyr’s classroom but he was not there. He was in school Monday but he is not here today. I have a copious amount of work to do so I better stop looking for my friend Tyler M. It’s just my opinion, but Tyler M. makes the school feel less desolate

Friday, October 28, 2011

Today vocabulary: copious (a lot)

Yes! My teacher is here today! It feels like to have a lot of cookies. I would also have it feel to have a lot of teacher in the class. I would have it means to get in a lot of car today at school. If were the inventor of this vocabulary I would have it means to get a lot of a girl name Megan. If I was the crater if this vocabulary I would have it means to have to say hi to Mr. Cyr. Yes! My teacher here but not for lag.