I'm a hard working, good humored, grade four teacher who tries to help every student the best I can...pure and simple.

teacher: Reggie Cyr

Tom, do you like Minecraft or Terria? My favorite movie is Jaws. What's your favorite color because mine is red (for blood). Do you know the costume Morphsuit's? That's what I'm going to be next year. Talk to you later. Bye!

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 03:05 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

Hello Tom! My name is Colby and I like playing games on the Xbox 360. Do you like playing on the Xbox? My favorite game is Pokemon.I

live in New Brunswick. Where do you live?

My favorite animal is a dog.What is your favorite animal?

LOOK! Mr. Cyr is taking a break again from idioms. I sure not miss idioms. Even when I hear my classmates say: Copious and everyone in class arguing over being quiet. When Mr. Cyr is not hear . I miss Mr. Cyr. Plus I just hear my classmate right next to me say press control alt and right. Never do that because it will probably get your laptop messed up. Whoa I did all that without talking for a long time. May be we should get earplugs so I can’t hear my classmates complain. Man I just hear random words. Ah the life. Mr. Cyr’s BACK! Time to go because I want to say welcome back to Mr. Cyr. THAT was arduous. I just can’t stop hearing she made a mistake. Wait I said a million dollar word in my personal response! Now we have another million dollar word! Wow I’m going to get two million dollars because I said two million dollar words. This is sure copious work. If I did all of this on paper that would take a long time to complete.

Hello Taiwan! My name is Colby and my teacher sure loves idioms. If you don't know what a idiom is it's a question that you have to answer it with a complete thought. Plus I'll tell you what to do when your bored. This is what to do when your bored. 1 play hiding go seek. 2 play duck duck goose. 3 play tag! My school is really fun to go to and easy to make friends. Read this for ideas to have fun!