Copyright (c) 2014 by KD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KD -- Blogmeister

Kewon's Writing

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by KD

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

My YMCA 01/09/12
Hopes and Dreams 10/14/11
All About Me 10/12/11

It’s a story about the YMCA

The YMCA is a fun place to go to and play I use to go there but now I go to the NYS that is the Washington center is fun to go there every day after school with my friends or by myself some times I’m so happy to go with my friends to place we some times bike some times skate with our people to I enjoy myself some times It’s good to have friends to play with to have good times with I’m happy I have lots of friends and I hope our people have friends to so they can have a good time it’s fun to play with friendly people this is the stuff I like doing there play football, play basketball playing with friends play with family I enjoy so so much I hope our people can go in my class room in that’s in my school they would enjoy it just like I do have fun you would have fun swimming to in the water it’s cold but you would get you to it like I did my first time to lot of nice people to talk to and to be friends but you would love it trust me just trust me you will have a good time see new people that you can meet new people so would you would you meet new people one day one day you would swim is so fun to you can flip in the pool you can jump off the diving boards in to the deep in of water meet people that will do it with you to have a good time and to enjoy your self play with the kids they would enjoy there self fun to. You know when you be nice you can have a good time.

The end

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 06:39 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 63

I hope to get better at my math & reading. I can accomplish this by practicing it every night at home.

My hope & dream is to get a job when I get older. I can accomplish this by being a good person in school and getting my education.

My hope & dream is to pass to the next year. I can accomplish this by doing my work and listening.

My hope & dream is to be the best I can be. I can accomplish this by doing with I can do.

My hope & dream is to be successful in life when get older. I can accomplish by getting a job and be a kind person.

My hope & dream is to accomplish my work in class. I can do that by staying organized and working when it is work time.

My hope dream is to make new friends. I can do this by being kind to other people.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 07:12 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 64

My favorite sport is basketball I’m good at it. Lebron James is very good at it too. When I get older I want to be like him. I play basketball at the YMCA. The YMCA has a big court that has a curtain to split it in half. The older people play on one side and on the other side is empty. That is where I get to play.

Football is another one of my sports that is fun. I play football in a field and am usually quarterback. I sometimes play football at the Washington Center. I like playing football there because there are a lot of people to play against.

Cars are another one of my things I like. I especially like Lamborghinis. Some Lamborghinis have a V8 engine. I like the colors of them. They are fast racing cars. I also like Chevys and Cadillac Escalades. I like race cars and muscle cars too!

My name is Kewon. I am in fifth grade at Nettleton School. I like to play basketball and football.