Copyright (c) 2014 by Urman S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Urman S -- Blogmeister

-

by Urman S teacher: Brandt Schneider

Today I made a eb page on how to make a bottle rocket. It was really fun and I enjoyed watching a few videos on a it. You can watch it here. I choose the tool I chose because I believe they were the most effective. They helped me get my point across.

I chose the clip with Usain Bolt running the 200M in 19:30 because I thought the speed he ran it in was pretty awesome and inspires me to do good in track as well. I understood exactly how he felt at the last 100M straight away and I saw how he leaned at the finish line which is what you are supposed to do in order to get a second faster.

Last month I had only one visitor from Seymour, Connecticut. Today,I have several visitors from Connecticut, Illinois, Missouri, and Colorado. I also have several visitors from far away places such asLebanon and India. In total I have 33 visitors. I thank all you guys for visiting my blogmeister page and hope you keep on commenting and reading my blog posts.

Today we were assigned to create a Memorial Day Poster  in the Fireworks program. My poster signifies that we should honor the fallen when we celebrate Memorial Day, and that its a day to remmeber for the great things the soldiers have done for us. I used thses tools presented in my poster because I believe they were the best images I believe that would enhance the idea of Memorial Day, This assignment I believe is very interesting because you get to see what other people believe Memorial Day is about.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

Hello fellow readers, my project that I was assigned for these past few days was to complete a series of projects of my choice and try to get a total of 90 points. (max, you can exceed it) Some of the projects included creating an E-Book, making a video, and a few others as well. The tasks/projects that I chose were the E-Book, video, creating my own game, and coding. (blod posts as well) This allowed me to get up to 100 points exceeding the standards.

The E-Book was a 12-15 page book that I have to create with the same components a regular book has. (title, author, etc.) I truly believe I should recieve atleast 25 points due to my humorous story (my dog ate my homework) As well as my creative common images giving my book a very visually appealing look to it. The story was also original and did not use anyone else's work.

The video project on the ShowMe App, I believe was very interesting. I was to make a 60-90 second video on anything and I had to narrate it. I believe I should recieve the full 10 points due to my topic, evolution and the way I presented the information about it.

The Game project on the SketchNation app was to create a game, any game, but it had to be easily understood to anyone. I believe I should get 20 points because the several people that played my game have all enjoyed it because its easy, funny, and looks great! Overall this project was my favorite.

The coding project was just completing exercises on codecademy. I completed 5 exercises and believe I should get all 30 points because of this. This project was also fascinating because it helped sharpen my coding skills when creating a website of my own.

The total points I earned was 100 points. This allowed me to make mistakes and still get a 100 as a grade. I thought about this idea before I got started giving me a huge advantage in getting that A for a grade. All in all, this project may have been scary at first, but was very informational, factual, and best of all entertaining.

Today I finished working on my ShowMe app video and E-book on the Scribble Press app.

Today I have created a ShowMe App video on Evolution. This video gives you a general Idea of what evolution is and how it still occurs today. I have created this video on evolution because my biology class is working on this topic. You can watch this video here on this link. [LINK].  Sorry I was not able to make the word a link due to some technical difficulties.

Today I worked on my 60-90 second video in the ShowMe app on the Ipad. I also worked on the E-Book on the ScribblePress app on the Ipad. I did not finish either assignment, but I am close to it finishing it. I just need to stay on task at all times next class and then I'll be okay.

Today I completed 2 assignments. The first assignment I completed was coding on Codecademy, a fun website that increases your knowledge on coding. The other assignment I completed was creating a game on the SketchNation app on the Ipad. This app allows you to create your own game in a very entertaining way. Not only can you create a game, but you can also play it and share it.

There is another app that I really liked and that is the Molecules app. This app gives you a 3-dimensional image of molecules, that allows you to rotate and make the image larger or smaller. It increased my knowledge on the structure of what molecules look like. (This is where the educational part comes in) Not only that, there are also different types of molecules to look at such as Insulin, Hydrogen Peroxide or even a human's DNA! I belive this app is very easy to use and can be understood by anyone. The use of this app is very self-explanatory when you start to use it. In conclusion, a very entertaining app to go and check out.

This is my blog for Mr. Schneider's web design class.