1.) I am classifying a dandy lion flower which i would put in the same category as a daisy, tulip and rose. A tiger which i think is in a category with a cougar, lion and a wild cat I also did a dog (lab)

which i think is in the sam category as a coyote.

2.) when scientists classify living things in the real world they put them in category's like first is kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus and last is species.

3.) My classification had similar things in groups as scientists has similar things in groups to. In my cat group I put tiger with a lion, cougar and a wildcat. A scientist would put a tiger in the same group as a lion, Leapord, snow Leapord And a jaguar.

4.) My classification was different from how scientists classify because theirs are much more specific than mine. A scientist would classify a dandy lion in Plantae, anthophyta

5.) I did not come up with names because i found nothing that did not already have a name.

6.) When scientists name organisms the use latin because it is a more scientific language that all scientists can understand. Binomial nomenclature is the system of giving a living this a name in Latin where the fist word is the genus and the 2nd word is the species.

My passions are dancing and I think that's about it I barely have time for anything else. I am passionate about dancing because it makes me feel like I'm alive and gives me something to do to stay out of trouble. I have been dance hung scence I was 4 this is my 10th year dancing. When I first started I was in pre ballet and I had my own "big girl" to help me now I have been helping in pre ballet and I get to be the helper an it's really fun. I dance 4 days a week 14 hours and 15 minutes a week last I counted and I do 5 different styles of dance, ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, and lyrical. I hope I never have to stop dancing although I may take a short break for school later on in life.

1.) I love dance

2.) I love God

3.) I love Devyn

4.) I get terrible grades

5.) I do not understand math at all

6.) I love my doggy

7.) I hate blogging

Article posted November 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 113

Vile A did nothing in our water. Vile B started producing mold. Vile C grew really big. Vile D sprouted and grew and will keep growing. Vile E floated up and down but nothing significantly changed.

Article posted November 1, 2013 at 05:09 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 116

Liveing things move with a purpose, reproduce and grow they eat and need water and need air.

This is a poem me and my friend sage made up hope you like it !<3

Roses are red vilets are blue i love my mahalia ( or most names will work ) and i hope they love me to

Creative commons

friction is made when objects rub together and create heat And can where away and make the things smaller

we measuerd sliding friction witg draging the block with the spring scale across are selected surface

Types of friction

Weight

Speed

Slope

Surface area

Distance

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 09:13 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 178

Attach the rubber band to the cart then find something to pull the rubber band through that wont let the cart slid through then pull it back and let it go and the rubber band hitting the cart should make it move

dose that make more scince?

when you charge a battery for different times what u use the energy for last for different times a battery has a negitive and positive side the new energy gose out one side and old energy gose in thhe other side when you charge a battery rechargable battery it hold stored chemical energy and holds it until you use it for something electronic