Creeper diamond minecraft blog-

Question: which side do they prefer wet or dry? The expierement we did with the snails was:which one they prefer the wet side or the dry side and my claim was the snails would prefer the dry side more.The snails went to the wet side once and the dry side 4 times and we did the expierement 5 times. This data helps support my claim by showing the snails went to the dry side more then the wet side. Anthropomorphism are examples include depicting deities with human form and ascribing human emotions or motives to forces of nature and we didn't do any of that stuff with the snails.

Article posted May 6, 2014 at 07:46 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 84

The father has black hair and has brown eyes and has a round head while the mother has blonde hair and blue eyes and a square head

Here is a picture of the kid

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Article posted January 29, 2014 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 129

my character Clanton started out as a normal human but got bit by a werewolf and later on turned into a werewolf even though he was a werewolf he still was a human in the inside and he loved plants and animals so he went to westfall and took many pictures of animals and plants.

i organized my pics from where they were or what they are from water creatures to land animals. scientists classify things in 6 different ways like species ( describes name of one animal), family (other type of animals can be related), order (put in a specific type of family), class (can be either separate the animals by what they eat or how they raise their young) , genus ( by gathering 1 type of species from all over the world into 1 giant group) , and phylum ( separating a type of group like vertebrae or crustacean or fungi from each other). the things i have in common with the scientists in classifications are there are different species to classify. when i tried to classify the trees in westfall it was hard because i couldn't click on them so i came up with names for now. scientists name the living things in the real world by studying them and organize the animals in 6 different groups and also is a formal system of naming species of living things by giving each a name composed of two parts, both of which use Latin grammatical forms.

here are my pics that i took.

Article posted January 7, 2014 at 08:16 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 140

Hey here's a funny video I saw on YouTube

here's another 1

)

please comment

Article posted December 19, 2013 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 135

Our compound microscopes were cool and we had to use different viewing images like ribbons and bacteria and weird plants and we used different zooming scopes like 4 zoom scope, 40 zoom scope, and 400zoom scope the bigger the number the more you zoom in. But we had to adjust the image so we could see the image better. Increasing the magnification affect the field of view so it can either be clear blurry. a focal plane is adjusting the view so you can see 1 view of 1 image at a time

Article posted November 13, 2013 at 08:17 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 306

an average person would ask "can someone explain gravity to me" while a better question would be "what is the definition of the laws of gravitational pull" that's a better question than the 1st question

Gravity Is a force that keeps everything together and when I looked up both questions the 1st question said the definition while the 2nd question explained the gravitational pull

Comment which question is better

Article posted November 5, 2013 at 08:09 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 201

6 foods we studied were water, hamburgers, cucumbers, apple, pepperoni and bread and we called it our lunch andall these foods travel to get to our local grocery store and the miles they add up to were 5790.2 MILES!!!!. That is as big as 2.1 African bull elephants! but the best place to shop for organic foods are farmers markets or food stands or near farms.

we had 5 vials that had different substance in them. vial A had red sand in salt water. vial B had yeast in sugar water. vial C had orbes in regular water. vial D had radish seeds in regular water. vial E had brine shrimp eggs in salt water.

the eggs were suppose to hatch but didn't. the orbes grew big then dissolved. the radish seeds grew and smelled.the yeast smelled like bread because yeast is a living organism and the red sand did nothing. so in conclusion the things that grew except the orbes they are living things

what i consider for things to be alive are either blood, brains, roots, oxygen, veins, hearts and/or eyes.

Article posted September 11, 2013 at 08:01 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 357

my vocabulary word today is phenomenal (which means awesome) but i can't illustrate it right now