Do snails like moldy or not moldy lettuce?

The snails ate the moldy lettuce.

We had two snails and they both liked the moldy lettuce better then the not moldy lettuce.

For our snails we tested to see if the snails like moldy lettuce or not moldy lettuce. our data shows that the snails not only like but ate most of the moldy lettuce. so in our conclusion we proved that our snails liked moldy lettuce more then not moldy lettuce.

how can giving feedback help your work improve?

well when you get feedback from a classmate or a teacher if makes you think "oh I gotta work on that and make it better" and when you think that it makes you become a better learner and your work will get more and more improved over time.

1.how did you organize the living that you found? what did the living things in your groups have in common.

If I was going to organize the living things I would put them into groups.....plants like trees, grass, weeds, and flowers. Then carnivores like, bears, coyotes, and cougars. Than I would put herbivores like deer, elk, and horses.

2.how did scientists classify living things in the real world?

scientists are always looking for these characterists which allow them to group different species together and see how they are related to each other. By comparing the features of different animals they have been able to classify them further, dividing each of the kingdoms into smaller groups.

3.what did your classification have in common with scientists classification?

my classification for living things is just like how scientists do it because when i classified my living things I put them into groups just like scientists do. I have a carnivores group and a herbivore group.

4. How did your classification differ from scientists classification?

my classification was different from scientists because I put the living things into different groups un like how the scientists do. I put my groups into two large groups where they would put there living things into a bunch of different small grouos.

5.how did you come up with names for living that didn't have names?

What I did was when there was a thing without a name I just looked at what it looks similar and make up a name for it say there is something that looks like a zebra well then could call it stripped horse.

6.how do scientists name living things in the real world?

scientists have 3 different ways to come up with names for living things 1.to reference the location where an organism was found 2. in honor or a person with some connection to the discovery 3. to reference a unique body part or behavior.

My avatar was a night elf and it was a hunter and had a cat name cat lol and my avatars name was sja. she classified living things by first find out what animal group it goes into (carnivore or herbivore) and then naming them on what they looked like which wasn't always easy. my avatar found many different things from fish, spiders, bears, deer, wolves and cows.

this was a fun project sorry I turn it in so late :/

liquid: just water

A:cotton ball with red sand: nothing change after 24 hours. it is non living

B:water with yeast: no change in 24 hours just white water that smelled like bad bread. it is non living.

C:orbes: got bigger in 24 hours grow 100 times bigger but its not living.

D: seeds on cotton ball: seeds sprouted in 24 grow 25 times its size since the last time we checked. it is living

E: brine shrimp: didn't grow and because they only live in salt water so they where living but now there non living. :{

E

well what I like to do for fun is go hunting and fishing. I like to do it because its something I have been doing since I was years old.

Article posted September 16, 2013 at 08:21 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 164

1. My favorite color is green

2. Ericka is my BFF=http://!

3. I hate rude people

4. I dropped my phone in the toilet lol

5. Labs are the best dogs ever

6. I love to hunt and fish

7. I love to stand in the pouring rain

what i have learn in 6.1 is if you hook a spring scaled to a piece of wood and pull is to 27cm on different surfaces you get different answers.my team got .6 for table top, .5 for waxed paper, .5 for paper towel, 1.5 for fine sandpaper, and 1.4 for coarse sandpaper.

what i learn in 6.2 is

what i have learn in 6.3 is

what i have learn in lesson 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 is....

i have learn about forces and how they make the world work and how they are used in every day lives...i also learned about frection and how it it makes the world wprk and how we use it in are lives every day

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 08:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 84

What are some ways to use elastic force to propel a cart across a floor?

.use two rubber band and nail them to a hared serfs and shoot the cart away.

What is the difference between mass and weight?

.well i think the difference between mass and weight is mass is weighted in kilograms and weight is weighted in pounds.