macro

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The video is a good explaining video and the map goes counter clockwise. The map shows that everything is either making co2 or taking it in and giving other stuff out

Our question was what habitat does the snail prefer? So we made a main room which was regular dirt then four other rooms and they had sand or wet dirt or bark or just grass. On the first day one snail went to sand and the other went to grass. The second day both of the snails went to grass. On the third day both of them went to wet dirt. On the fourth day they didn't go anywhere they stayed on the walls. my claim was its going to the natural place and the most spot i find them at which would be in grass but they liked dirt more. anthropomorphism is human characteristics that inanimate animals not capable of such dimensions.

This whale explodes because it has gases in it and it bloats and rots until the gases are released.

1.carbon is the building block of everything becausit can connect with hydrogen, phosphorus, oxygen, and nitrogen.

2.the difference between a atom and a element is a atom is the smallest amount of a element and the element can't be simplified.

3.the difference between a molecule and a compound is that a molecule is two or more atoms chemically joined together. A compound is a molecule that has more than one element.

Article posted January 28, 2014 at 04:57 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 148

my WOW character was a pandaren. i started in the mists of pandaria. I was In between the pei wu forest and the desert because I only needed two quests until I chose horde. I chose to classify the flora and fauna was do once living, carnivores, herbivores, and plants.

Answers to the questions

1.We classified our groups by what the obvious things they did like what they ate. All of the groups eat both plants or meat besides the plants because those use photosynthesis to grow. 2.scientists classify by what they have in common

3. We classified on what some of them had in common.

4. We classified on the differences as we'll.

5. We called them by their real names and their real classified class names

6. Binomial nomenclature is the formal way of naming species.

The name is of two parts, the first part is the genus and the second part is the species of that genus. Like humans, the first scientific name is homo and the second is sapient showing our species.scientists have classified the bear. The bear kingdom is animal, the phylum is Chordata, class is mammilia,, the sub class is theria, the infra class is euthria, the order is Carnivora and etc. they classified it by what it eats so it's a carnivore.

Article posted November 19, 2013 at 04:53 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 160

Article posted November 7, 2013 at 05:15 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 136

My group had egg salad as a protein filling, cucumbers as another filling, white bread as bread, fruit was a apple , and as a drink we had apple juice.the eggs came from California to Seattle to port hadlock qfc. The cucumbers came from Mexico to seattle to the local store. The yogurt came from Vermont to Londonderry new hampshire to our local store. Apple juice came from selah Washington to local store. The apple came from new Zealand to Seattle to our local grocery store. And the bread came from a wheat farm from south/north Dakota to Spokane to be ground up then cooked and sent to our local grocery store. I learned that for every food it's alot of carbon and as big as five and a half of elephants worth of carbon.

My passion I would lve to do every moment possible is football. I like football because it's exercise and you get to get anger out and it uses up time I just would just be sitting around doing nothing if I wasn't playing.

My group had liquid one which was salt water.

Twenty four hours

Vial a: red sand did not do anything and smelled like plastic.

Vial b: yeast did not get evidence that it was living but it moved and smelled horrible.

Vial c: orbeez grew very little and water was pink and had no smell.

Vial d: radish seed did not sprout and smelled like puke.

Vial e: brine shrimp smelled so bad I almost threw up but they were alive.

After forty eight

Vial a: rand sand smelled like rotten cheese. Still not living.

Vial b: yeast smells worse now and is still not living.

Vial c: orbeez grew twice as much as the day before. Not considered living.

Vial d: radish seed smelled really bad and still did not sprout.

Vial e: brine shrimp still hatched and grew more. Definitely living.

P.S jayme is the most amazing person in the universe