They are one of the biggest cockroach reaching 5-7.5 cm at maturity. They have no wings unlike the others.They are good at climbing, they can climb on smooth glass. Males are bigger than the females. There babies are called nymphs. Females carry the ootheca (egg case) then they release the small nymphs.They live to about 5 five years old and they eat vegetable material. Like grass lettuce and stuff like that

You should log out!!!! Lol.

Odyssey was pretty cool my favorite part was when we went to the ocean and jeremy went in the water and got hit by a ten foot wave. The part that could be better is more free time

What I know about snails:

•They have a shell

•They leave a really slimy trail

•They have a foot

What I want to know:

•Why do snails leave a slime trail?

•What foods do they like?

•How do they get their shells?

i learned that vascular plants are very different then other plants. scientisits believe plants evolved from green algae 460million years ago and the most recent plants are vascular plants from 350million years ago.

What is this?

the part of the school that has the most bacteria that we swabed was the door handle.we swabed computer lab key board, bathroom toilet, lunchroom tables, and the door handle to the lunchroom.we had a medium amount of bacteria that we grew. it was amazing that the lunch room table had more bacteria then the toilet seat. the door handle had the most bacteria more than all the others we tested it was weird. we had an error on the computer key board becuase when we swabbed it cracked the food stuff and thats probebly why they didnt grow on it. i learnd that most places you think would have the most bacteria but dosen`t have that much like the toilet we didnt get anything. what part of the school do you think has the most bacteria.

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 186

In class we had a project on growing brine shrimp and it was awesome we got little eggs. But before that we had to get substances like water,salt, pop,egg yolk,smarties candy,and pepper, it was fun because all of the things we brought in water. And left it for 24hours vile one had Regular salt water, the second one was the egg yolk With water and salt, then the third one was smarties and pop, the fourth one was pepper water, the fifth one was chocolate water, and the sixth one was smashed smarties in water the one that worked the best was the regular salt water. all the other vile ether had 1 living orall of them were dead.

Anything human like that can grow, breathe, eat, reproduce, move, and has a life cycle