Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room Twelve Alumni

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My topics 01/21/07
My Puppy Bella 01/20/07
Welcome! 01/17/07

Article posted January 22, 2007 at 05:13 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 174

Music

I love Music

Yes I do

I love music

How 'bout you?

I love music

Every type

I love to dance

And write it sometimes!

Frogs

I love frogs

Any type of frog

They are very jumpie

And very bumpie

they like to hip and hop

and also pop and pop and pop!

Soccer

Soccer is the best

It beats all the rest

I love to dribble and kick

but most of all I love to SCORE

Faking out your opponent and making the goals

I love to play but don't like to fall!

This christmas I got a PUPPY!! We were in California and we had to open all of our presents on Christmas because the next day we were having a party and anyway we were all done with opening our presents and then we were opening all of our cards everyone had open their cards except me (because I was playing the role of Santa)and I was like ok that's it um does...then my mom said "wait Danielle there is one for you". So then I said "ohh" Then I got my card off the tree and started to open it and it had some pictures that were backs so I couldnt see them then, I turned them over and there were some pictures of a PUPPY=http://=http://!!!! So I just got an idea that the puppy was going to be ours! I was so happy that I cried! THATS ALL FOR NOW!

Article posted January 18, 2007 at 01:17 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 72

Hi my name is Danielle and this is my Writing Space! I love to play soccer and alot of other sports too! I have a small puppie named Bella, and I just got her this Christmas! My favorite color is Green and my favorite animal is Frogs!!! My favorite T.V show is American Idol and Deal or No Deal. When I grow up I want to be a soccer player or a soccer coach! In my room I have 72 posters up on my walls!!! I guess that is what I collect!

I have the best family I could ever wish for! My favorite subjects are Gym and Reading. THATS ALL FOR NOW!!

Hi my name is Danielle and I am a soccer fan! I love to play sports and draw! I have a puppy named Bella and you will learn more about her in some of my articles! My blog from last year