Copyright (c) 2014 by Bailey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bailey -- Blogmeister

King Bailey.-

by Bailey teacher: Mark Ahlness
WASL 04/27/07
Spring Break 04/05/07
The Blogs I like 03/22/07
Valentine's Day 02/14/07
Going snowmobiling 01/23/07
Getting up at four in the morning 12/14/06
The turkey 11/21/06
report cards. 11/16/06
The Pumpkin 10/31/06
About my fish 10/11/06
Ms. Bailey 10/05/06
Bailey 09/29/06

Article posted April 27, 2007 at 08:42 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

On Monday I wasn’t here so I didn’t do the WASL test. I will do the WASL test next week. The lesson I missed was reading.

The next two days I did do it, one was reading, the next day was math. It was kind of hard. We will do the second session tomorrow. I wasn’t here on Thursday.

On Friday I did it, it was easy and a little fun. I like the snacks they hand out, it’s good.

Article posted April 5, 2007 at 08:06 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 34

On my spring break I will do nothing because I don’t know if I will do anything. I hope I will do something on the spring break. I might sleep in my brother’s room and I might sleep at my grandma’s house.

· I like

Logan’s Blog. He’s in my classroom but he writes good and lots of Articles.

· I like M.V.’s blog because he writes all kinds of stories. And he writes about football and animals.

I like Valentine’s Day because I like the cards and the candy. It’s good.

I don’t like any one in my classroom or the whole school. Another thing I like about it is my mom gives me chocolate and maybe a stuffed animal and I make some stuff in my classroom to my Mom and Dad. Sometimes I give some of my candy to my Dad.

Last year I didn’t like any one then either but I did still like the candy. It’s good. I don’t know how people don’t like candy. My teacher doesn’t like some candy but I like it all.

I have a question for you. Do you or do you not like the candy you get?

Going Snowmobiling in Roslyn

Last weekend I went to Roslyn. On Saturday my mom took me. On the way there we stopped and had to get some kind of oil. Oh and my grandma and grandpa were there. They bought it. Then we left. We didn’t stop again and my brother annoyed me the whole way there.

Then we got there and I brought in my clothes and then the next day I played in the snow. It was cool and fun. Then that night we went to bed.

The next morning we ate and then we played in the snow. Then three in the after noon my aunt went home. Then my mom went home because on Monday she had to work. I stayed on Monday at Roslyn and played in the snow and went snowmobiling.

The End

Getting up at four in the Morning

Last Christmas I slept in my brother’s room, he is fourteen. My brother and I were waiting for my mom to go in her room and she went in her room. Then my brother and me went down stairs and started to open presents. Then my mom came out of her room and brought her camera and took pictures while we were opening presents.

There was candy and hot wheels in the stockings, it was very fun.

Then I went to my grandpa’s for more presents the next day and I got a remote control car that goes in water and land and it got broken though. At my friend's house I was kind of mad because it was from my grandpa and grandma and it was very cool but any ways I got lots and lots of presents. They were all cool so that was last year's Christmas.

Hi my name is Turkey. I don’t want to be cooked so let me go. If you were a turkey I would have to cook you so don’t cook me. It is not very nice, but I will escape so be prepared.

“But hold on let me say bye to my kid named Gobble Gobble, and so let me say bye to my kid,” I said. “OK” said the lady. “Bye Gobble Gobble, let's go boy. Lets leave, see you later!”

The End.

Report cards.

I already have my report card but I did OK. At the end of the year I will do better for the other report card and I will finish my homework every night and help others.

Article posted October 31, 2006 at 07:58 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 33

On Halloween I am getting a pumpkin. Then I am bringing it to my house, to carve it and cut off the top. Then I put in a candle, and then I put it on my porch. Then on Halloween day everybody comes and leaves.

Then it talks. It is scary. Everybody does not know it but it is alive and it is scary, it is going to kill everybody when they come, so don’t come near, or you will be killed. So don’t come.

Article posted October 11, 2006 at 08:01 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 35

My fish got a new tank. First we put in the rocks, then we put in the water. And then we put in the scenery. One of the fish is a gold fish and the other one is a big one. I don’t know what it is called but it is cool. I might get

another fish and it will be cool. I will go to the pet shop, and there is a lot of

fish there and cool ones and a lot of other pets, but I am going to get a fish. They're cool and maybe I can get a hamster. And they're my

favorite pet.