Copyright (c) 2014 by Esme Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Esme -- Blogmeister

The Amazing World of Esme

Room Twelve

by Esme

teacher: Mark Ahlness

I will miss room 12. I will miss all of the computers. I will miss everything.

BUT NOT MR. AHLNESS!!! He lives only one block away and I will see him at the Block Party! YAY!!

Can we please keep our blogs?

I think we should keep them because everybody enjoys writing on their blogs for entertainment and to keep them busy. We all want to keep showing our thoughts and ideas for what we want to share with.

If Mr. Ahlness doesn't let us, I will miss my blog very much

Over the summer, I will still read my blog. I won't get to write on it. I will miss writing on my blog. I used to do it all the time. I love writing on my blog because I can show everybody my imagination.

I wrote around twenty stories that are posted up on my blog. I want to keep reading them over and over. Whenever I get bored I will go on my blog and read my stories because I like to read a lot.

I can still see Mr. Ahlness, because he is my neighbor, but I will miss my blog the most because I love writing on my blog. Writing on my blog is one of my favorite things to do. I will miss it very much.

I will also miss the X O Laptops.They are very fun and entertaining. I will miss them a lot.

Journal34

Esme

June 5, 2012

I liked it when I was partners with Mari in the back of group 2. It was awesome because we got to do things together and it was really fun.

My favorite spot was in the very front of group 1, on the right side desk. I sat there like 3 times but I still liked it. I was partners with nobody when Joshua left, and I sat by nobody again when there were only 19 people in the class.

I have always wanted to sit in the front of group 2. It would be fun. When we changed desks for the last time, I hoped I would sit there, but I didn’t.

Awwwwwww. I hated the reading MAP test. It was super super super boring.

We went to Chinatown for a field trip.

I was in Ethan and Ryan’s group for the car ride. On the way there we didn’t do much but talk. It was a long ride, but we finally made it to Chinatown.

Next, we dropped Room 9 off at the Tsue Chong Fortune Cookie Factory, and walked down to Uwajimaya.  At the store we saw ducks with heads still on them, pig heads, pig hoofs, chicken feet, and fish heads with eyeballs, trees with braided trunks, and other things you don’t see at a Target store. Then we had to walk all the way back to the fortune cookie factory.

At the fortune cookie factory we watched them make rice noodles, wheat noodles, and fortune cookies! We got to have four fortune cookies, and they were the best fortune cookies ever!

After that, we went to SunYa restaurant for lunch. We had hombow, rice, noodles, chicken, and another fortune cookie for dessert!

After lunch, we went to a park that  had an unknown name. They had a big, steel, dragon, a  merry-go-round, a slide, and a little green grassy hill and chairs and tables right by the little hill.

Then we had to walk all the way back to the parking lot for the ride back to school. On the way back we played chop sticks, PT Cruiser, and Punch Bug. We had a pretty good time.

The reading MSP wasn't that hard, and it didn't take me that long, so it wasn't that bad.

When I finished, I drew a picture of Mae the falcon, and colored her in all the way. I gave Mr. Ahlness the picture, too.

I thought the reading MSP was easier than the the Math one.

One of the doodles I did was a picture of my dog Benny, and for some strange reason, everybody thought it was cute.

The new iMac Computers are awesome. This is my first time writing on my blog on them. My friend Emily has an iMac, and it is really awesome, too. The iMac computers are different from other computers...

Once upon a time, in a house, lived a cat and a rat. They were enemies. Cat always chased Rat and said, "I'm gonna get you, and no doubt about it!"

But one day cat was trying to catch rat, and ran into a BIG BULLDOG. Cat stared and wanted to run, and the bulldog chased...

On the last Saturday I went to the World's Fair, because it's the fiftieth anneversery. It was fun because we got cotton candy and we played in the giant water fountain and got all wet. We also went into the Space Needle gift shop and my mom got new sun glasses. After we left the Space Needle, we went back into the fountain, got more wet, and went back home.

On the last Sunday, or yesterday, I went to Lincoln Park. My mom got me new sandles, so that way I could go in the water. It was fun, and my favorite part was when we built walls in front of sand castles, and try to stop the waves from destroying them.