Copyright (c) 2014 by Iman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Iman -- Blogmeister

Iman's Universe

Room Twelve

by Iman

teacher: Mark Ahlness

I think we should still be able to write on our blogs so we can remember our third garade teacher. To me, Mr. Ahlness was the best teacher I ever had.

We like to write on our blogs and it is really fun.

I really want to still write on our blogs. So can you PLEASE let us keep our blogs? PLEASE don't change our passwords!

I think blogging was really fun. I liked to write articles on it. I wrote long articles and short ones. My blog will still be on the internet, but we can't go on it. Mr. Ahlness will change our passwords so we can't go on our blogs and write more articles because he is retiring. We can write comments.

The hard part about writing the articles was we had to come up with ideas and write an article about it. It wasn't hard, but it was tougher than the other things that we had to do on our blogs. I think other kids should have blogs so they can have fun. We can't put our last names or our phone number on our blog. Having a blog is really fun so other kids should have the opportunities to have a blog.

On out field trip to China town, we took private cars. I was in Mara’s group. We were the last ones to get there. I don’t know why. The group I was in only had girls in it. There were five people in the group. We had to pay to park at the China Town Parking Lot. I had fun on the car ride. When we finally got there, I was so happy.

First, our class went to Uwajimaya. We couldn’t buy anything. We had thirty-five minutes to browse the store. We saw bags of fortune cookies. When we saw a book store, we went in and looked at the books. We couldn’t read all of them because most of them were in Chinese. The only ones that we could read were the comic books. There was a second floor, so we went up there. There were even more books up there than one the first floor. The roof was really low. There was a stool so I stood on it. When I stood on it, I could touch the roof. When we were done looking at the books we went to the first floor and went outside and waited for the other groups. We were the first group to be outside.

Next, we went to the Fortune Cookie Factory. It was my favorite place. They showed us how they make noodles and fortune cookies. We learned a trick about the noodles and how they make them. They make lots of noodles in one day. They showed us how they make fortune cookies. Fortune cookies were first made in Japan. They make lots of fortune cookies in one day. They make over one thousand fortune cookies in one day! That is a lot of fortune cookies. They make flat fortune cookies and fortune cookies that have a fortune inside of them. I got two flat fortune cookies and two fortune cookies that have a fortune inside. I got some really good fortunes inside my fortune cookies. The flat fortune cookies don’t have any fortunes inside of them, but the other ones did. I liked the tour of the Fortune Cookie Factory. It was really fun.

Then we ate the Sun Ya restaurant. There were five tables and ten people per table. We had chopsticks and a fork. I was going to eat with my fork until Mr. Ahlness said there was a contest. The table that uses their forks the least wins. No one at our table knew how to use chopsticks. It was amazing that we did not use our forks once. Our table tied with another table. The prize was your own pair of chopsticks and a fortune cookie.

After we finished eating, we went to a park and played there for ten minutes. I don’t know the name of the park. There was a merry go round. I went on it a lot. There was another part of the parks so I went on that.

On the car ride, I read two books. They were good books. We were the second ones to get there. I liked the car ride.

I thought the MSP was going to be hard before I even did it, but after we started to do it, it was easier than I thought it would be. I thought the pencils that the principal gave us were cool. It said my principal loves me. I was like the eleventh one who finished. The test wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t hard. It was sort of in the middle. I think the math is going to be easier than the reading because I am really good at math. I feel relieved that the reading part is done. I am more excited about the math test than the reading part.

I thought the Math MSP was sooooooooooo easy! I was the first one to finish because it was really easy. The Reading MSP was harder than the Math MSP. I am really good at math. It is my favorite subject in school. That is why I thought it was easy and that I was the first one to finish. I checked my work two times before I raised my hand and Mr. Ahlness took my test. After he took my test, he gave me drawing paper. I love to draw. At 9:55, we took a break and had a snack. I had two apples, two crackers, and a cup of juice. It was really good and then we started to test again.

The new computer lab is so awesome. I am writing this article in the computer lab. The mouse only has one button. The screens are bigger than the old computer. The computers are iMac computers. I wrote this article on May 9, 2012.I really like the new computers

My weekend was awesome!I had a blast. On Saturday, I slept in and had pancakes. I had four. They were really good. After I ate, I read for an hour. Then I played on my dad's laptop. It was fun. I played on it for like five hours. I went to bed at 10:00.

On Sunday, I slept in and had pancakes. I had four pancakes. They were awesome. Then I read for thirty minutes. After that, I asked my mom if we could play outside, and she said yes so I changed and played. We were outside for fifty three minutes. I was riding my bike. When we got home it was lunch time. We had pasta. It was good. Then I played on my dad's laptop for the rest of the day. It was really fun.

I am planning to sleep in and have pancakes. I like my mom’s pancakes. They are really good. I am planning to read a lot. I like to read. Reading is a lot of fun. I am going to go to my cousin’s house.

I might go to my cousin’s class because it is spring break. I am going to play on my xo a lot. I like to play on my xo. It is really fun. I hope I get Beamer. It is a new xo. I am going to take an xo home for the whole spring break. I am going to use my xo a lot. I like to take xos home with me.

The thing I enjoyed the most was decorating the brown Safeway bags. It was really fun. I made three bags. I am on my fourth bag. Another thing I enjoyed was editing the bags. It was really fun. I got two upside down bags and one sideways bag. The bags that we saw were beautiful.

My experience was not being nervous or scared of gong in front of other people. I was nervous at first, but when I practiced in front of our classroom, I wasn’t nervous anymore.

My family is going to Safeway on Earth Day so we can get an Earth Day bag. I hope we get mine. You can go to the website earthdaybags.org. You can see bags that other students did in the past years. Some are really good. You can even see other bags from other countries. It is very cool.   

When Mari and I went to room sixteen, a first grade class, everyone was looking at us. I was nervous when they did. When we started to tell them about Earth Day, they were very polite, except for one boy who talked when we were talking. We didn’t get to use a microphone. We used a small desk. They didn’t have any questions. None of them knew when Earth Day was.

When we went to room three, Mrs. Weaver’s class, they were very polite, too. They were a kindergarten class. We used a rocking chair to put our stuff on. They didn’t have any questions, either. None of them knew when Earth Day was. Mari and I messed up a little.

My Young Author's book is really great. It is stories from my blog. I think it has fourteen stories. It is called The Best of My Blog. I have five illustrations. The most pictures you could've done was six. I only wanted to do five. My book is really long. It is double sided. If it is double sided, it would be twelve and a half pages long. I like my Young Author's book. I think my favorite story (or stories) is The Unkown Island. I really like that story. My other favorite ones are The Worst Day of Your Life (Part one) and The Worst Day of Your Life (Part two). You can read my whole book here

.