Copyright (c) 2014 by Mackenzie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mackenzie -- Blogmeister

Mackenzie's Awesome World

Room Twelve

by Mackenzie

teacher: Mark Ahlness

It's the last day of school. I dont think I will be able to write on my blog for the rest of the summer. I wish I could but I think that I can't.

I really want to write on my blog in the summer time. Because I am going to Virgina and I want to write about it. Not going on my blog in the Summer time is sad.

On the 25th we are never able to write on our blogs ever again. But don't worry, I will still have more blog articles sent in, about three more.

Mackenzie 34

Journal 34

June 5, 2012

I think that when I was partners with Chelsea it was my favorite. It was really fun.

But then we had to move. And I sit in group one and Chelsea sits in group three. We change desks every three weeks so it went bye fast.

My favorite place I sat was right in the middle of group two. The second desk. It was my first desk! My first partner was Elijah. He does not go to this school any more. Where Iman sits now.

I also like my new desk. Because I get to turn on the lights and shut the door. And I get to sit in the back of the group. But still my favorite partner is Chelsea.

I like the reading better than the one we took at the first reading map test. It was really fun. I ended at 42!  And I only got to read three words in my book from the beginning. So I am just starting over.

We went to the International District. Mrs. Salter went on the Field trip with us too.

First, we went on the ride. And we saw cool stuff like Century Link field, The Space Needle, The Columbia Tower. I also like to call it The Black Tower, and a bunch of other buildings.

Second, we went to Uwajimaya. It was awesome and it was a store. They had foods that I never even heard of. But they also had stuff that I get for Christmas.

After that, we went to the fortune cookie factory. It was so awesome. There were huge machines there. We got to have 4 fortune cookies there. He told us a secret about noodles. That when you cook noodles. That when you think that you are done throw 1 of the noodles on the wall and if it sticks then you are done and if they don’t stick then they need about 2-6 minutes.

Next, We went to lunch at Sun Ya. We add a chopstick contest and everybody one. And my favorite thing was the rice and the noodles, they where so good.

After that we went to the park. We were playing tag with Sandy, Jonathan and me.

Finally, The ride back home was fun. We saw every thing that we saw on the way here. We also read a book.

I love the MSP. It was awesome. I wish that it was longer. I do not know why but it was awesome. I did not skip at all but I did a guess once. When I was done I did a star for a doodle. And I feel scared about the math MSP.

I think the math msp was so EASY. I know why. It was just so EASY. I was the second one done. Well this was one was more EASY then the reading msp. The reading msp was harder.

The new computers are awesome. I wish that I can have these at my house. They are so awesome and they're cool.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 07:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 137

My spring break was awesome. On Friday we went to Lauren's Aunt's house for dinner. We had Italyn casserole, it is my favorite dinner EVER. Lauren's aunt was really nice. She had toys and board games out.

We also went to the tulip fest on Saturday. But we went on the wrong day, it was next weekend. And me and my brother were going to be at my mom's house.

On Sunday (the last day of spring break) Lauren's aunt Michell came to our house. We had the dinner that we had on the first day of spring. We also played mad tracks (a game on the xbox) a lot with Lauren's two cousin and that was just last night.

After school I'm going to Lauren's aunt's house for dinner. I never met her before. We are having Italian casserole. It's my favorite dinner EVER. I'm also going to have swimming lessons. On Monday it will be my first time swimming ever. Besides for the butterfly swim.