Copyright (c) 2014 by Lola Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lola -- Blogmeister

Lola's Dolly dog blog

Room Twelve Alumni

by Lola

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My favorite field trip so far is the one to Chinatown. The reason why is because you got to see how things are made. Like the giant machines that make the fortune cookies. Or seeing the noodles chopped up. Or even seeing the fortunes being made.

Competing I've done a lot of. I've competed in soccer and softball and other things. Competing when you lose you're probably mad or sad. When you win you're very happy or proud of yourself. If you're playing on a sports team and competing against other teams in a championship if you win you might get a taller trophy.

Competition is fun. I hope someday you will compete. Or I hope you enjoy competing if you've done it before.

I tink the M.S.P reading test was pretty easy. I thought there would be more questions. But they didn't fill the whole page with questions.

I think the M.S.P math test was a little harder than the reading test.

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Lilyeen. It was her birthday today. She was very excited. It was time for her to open presents. The first present she opened was a bike. It was her favorite color, aqua!

She asked her mother Margret if she could ride it and she said yes. Then Lilyeen hopped on and started to pedal. As she was pedaling she heard someone calling her name. She turned around to see who was calling her name, and it was her mother saying be careful… But as she was saying ok and pedaling at the same time she crashed into a telephone pole.

Her new bike landed on top of her in a heap. She started to cry. Her mother came running to her and said we need to take you to the hospital. Her dad carried her to the car and her mom drove. When they got to the hospital Lilyeen was unconscious. When Lilyeen was revived she was sad that her bike was ruined. But just as she was saying how sad she was to her mom, her dad came in with a new bike.

How you make a kite. It’s easy once you get started. And it’s fun to fly on a windy day.

We’ll let’s get started. First you need a big piece of paper. About the size of a news paper. Next you get some scissors. Then cut a big diamond shape as your kite. Finally get two pieces of wood and glue them on your kite so they make a T shape.

Last but not least get a long piece of string. Then get a round piece of wood and wrap the string around it. But don’t forget to tie the other end of the string to the kite.

Well now you have made your kite and you’re ready to fly. But make sure it’s going in the right direction.

Today we went to the Pike Place Market. We went to lots of things at the Pike Place Market. My favorite thing that we visited at the Pike Place Market was a tea shop called Vital Tea Leaf.

We got to test taste two types of tea, one was called rose petal tea and the other was called blueberry tea. The rose petal tea smelled like perfume and the blueberry tea tasted bitter. The lady who was working there brought out four statues. One was a horse the others were a mouse, monkey and Buddha. She poured water on them. The horse turned red the mouse turned yellow and the Buddha and monkey peed on us.

My second favorite thing was the gum wall becuase I had never seen it before. I think it was disgusting.

Today we went on are blogs from the XO laptops. We also get to bring an XO laptop to our house on the weekends. I get to bring an XO laptop next weekend!

I wish that my Uncle Robin's and my Uncle Joe's cancer will get better. Last Christmas you couldn’t be in the same room as my uncle Robin. Because his cancer was so bad. He felt VERY sick the week after Christmas. He had to go to the doctor a lot. But now he is feeling little better. But he still has pneumonia.

My second wish is that my brother can get a permanent job. So that he can afford college and stuff, like getting married.

Once upon a time there was a baker. He was known world wide for his sweets. Every year he would bake the most delicious strudels and stuff. This year he said he would be closed for Christmas. Everyone said boo and threw ginger bread men at him. One hit him right on the lips. All the sudden the ginger bread man came to life.

The ginger bread man jumped off the baker’s lips and said, “My name’s Fred”. Fred ran right into the bakers shop. Fred started to pour pudding all over the floor. Then Fred put icing all over the baker’s dishes! The baker said ,”Stop Fred”. All the people outside the bakers shop ran into help stop Fred. But they couldn’t catch him because he was hiding in the baker’s display case.

Then one boy spotted Fred. Then Fred ran out of the bakers shop and into the snow that was falling! It was falling so fast that the snow was up to Fred’s knees.

While everyone was yelling Fred had gone bad. The baker was cleaning up the mess that Fred had made. Then outside while everyone was looking for Fred they heard a big crunch… The boy who had spotted Fred had stepped on him. Then the baker heard Fred was dead. Then the baker said “The problem was cured”! The end.

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 03:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 144

Then the farmer went to bed. He was still very confused the next morning. After the farmer ate breakfast he went out to feed the turkeys. He noticed that a turkey was missing. He ran to the front door grabbed his coat and ran after the turkey who had flown the coop and was running down the highway. Then he decided that he would never catch the turkey running.

So he got in his car and started the engine... But it wouldn't start. Then he hopped on his bike as the turkey ran out of site. When he got to the stop sign he was in such a hurry he didn't stop and collided with a truck who had also run a red light.

When he went to apologize he noticed it was his cousin Henry driving the truck. He asked if his cousin Henry would let him chase after his turkey in his truck and his cousin Henry said, "Only if you promise to pay for the damage". Then the farmer said,"Yes".

Off the farmer went in his cousin Henry's truck. When the farmer finally caught up with the turkey the turkey was being patted on the head by a little girl. It looked happy. After seeing how happy the turkey was he started to have a second thought, maybe I should give the turkey to that little girl. Then he decided no.

He got out of his cousin Henry's truck. The farmer said to the little girl,"that turkey belongs to me". Then the little girl said,"prove it". Then the farmer said,"I'm a turkey farmer". Then the little girl said,"that doesn't mean the turkey belongs to you". Just then the little girl's mom showed up in a truck with a rope. "Come on Sara", said the little girl's mom handing her a rope. Then the the little girl put the turkey in the back of the truck and tied him up. Once the little girl had made sure the rope was secure she hopped in the passengers seat and her mom started up the engine and drove off.

The farmer was furious. He hopped in his cousin Henry's truck got out his cell phone and called his lawyer. He said to his lawyer "a little girl stole my turkey". The farmer's lawyer didn't care because he was on vacation so he hung up. Then the farmer started up the truck's engine and started to follow the little girl who stole his turkey.

When he caught up to the turkey, the little girl and her mother were already parked and opening the gate to their house. As the farmer was getting out of his Cousin Henry's truck the girl, the girl's mother and the turkey were already locked in the house.

The farmer decided to wait there until they came out of there house. He waited and waited and waited but finally he started to drift off to sleep. When he woke up he looked at the clock and realized he had fallen asleep. Then he looked at the house and there was a for sale sign in the drive way.