Copyright (c) 2014 by Jake Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jake -- Blogmeister

Awesome world of Jake-

by Jake teacher: Mark Ahlness

On my mind is..

Summer, I have a bunch of All Star tournments. I will have a lot of fun!

I will miss room 12. I wish I could have a teacher like Mr. A every time I walk into a classroom. Room 12 was always fun. The other children were very nice. I don't know why I have to leave the third grade. It was my favorite grade so far. When it is summer time I will write alot more aritcles. My favorite thing in the third grade was... was having fun the whole time. This will I think be my last acticle in the third grade. This is my last  word  " Good- Bye" I mean last two words . I guess that is all. I am heart broken. Now that is all.

My favorite article is “ Be Good to Bags”. It is my longest article. I don’t think there are any comments on that article. I like it because when I wrote it in my journal I didn’t have that much to say. Then when I got to a computer my mind was on fire. I added words that I have never even used before. If you look at my other articles you can tell that is the best one of them all.

When I write an article I don’t write on paper first. Sometimes at school Mr. Ahlness has us write on paper first. I think we did that three times. Sometimes I wrote it in my morning journal. Halloween I wrote from my morning journal. When I am at home I just get on the computer and write. It just comes from my mind most of the time. Sometimes we go to the place. Not all my articles are Fairy Tales. Some are real. I think the name of the article is “My day” that happened to me. Most of them are Fairy Tales. I like all of my articles.

I think everybody should have a blog. Just to try it out. You never know if you are going to like it or not. I didn’t know if I was going to like it. I tried it and I liked it. It you ever scroll down on my blog you will see more of my articles. Just look how many I have. I really don’t know. I don’t care how old you are. You can be any age. Three, four, five, eighty-five. You can just have fun with your blog. It is not all this serious writing.

The MSP test went well for me. I just did the math part. The reading part is on Thursday. In the middle of the test we had snack. The snack was good. We had Fruit Roll ups, Juice, and Gold Fish. It was good. I hope I did good.

I finished early. So I got to doodle. I read a little too. I mostly read. I doodled one picture. It was just a little person. I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Finished it.

I think the Reading MSP was between easy and hard. Some questions were hard, some not. The snack was good. I had gold fish, fruit snacks, and juice. It was really good. I’m clad the MSP is over. The bad thing is we will have to have homework again. That is it from the MSP. Wait I forgot… The MSP stands for…

Measurement of

Student

Progress

Now that is it.

I made the ALL-StAr team. I was so happy. This is just a quick article

Jake

Journal

May 3, 2010

My weekend was busy.

On Saturday I had a baseball game. We played PR. That stands for Performance Radiator. We beat them I know that. I know a lot of people on that team. I hope we don’t play them again because I have to say they were pretty good. I think we don’t play them until the play offs.

On Sunday I had two things going on. I had a soccer game, and All- Star try outs. First the soccer game we lost. I don’t know the score. I know we lost. The try outs went great for me. I did good on every thing I think. I have to wait about two weeks for the coach to call. I either make it or I don’t. I hope I do. My bat was on fire. I was hitting that ball. Casey 1 came up to me and said that.

May 4, 2010

On my mind is…

ALL-STAR try outs. I don’t know if I’m going to make it. I hope I do. If I get a phone call I’ll know if I make it or not. My soccer coach is the coach of the ALL-STAR team. That doesn’t mean I make the team right away. Last year I didn’t make it. I was sad. I’m over that. My mind is on this year. If I make it the first tournament is in Lynden. Up by the Canadian border. I don’t think anybody will drive three hours to watch me play. That is it.

May 5, 2010

My plans for the evening are…

Celebrating. I made the ALL-STAR team. I was so happy. Lynden WA. Here I come. I found out after school. Three quarters of the team I know. I think I don’t know one person. The one person plays on O’Neil plumbing. We beat them. I might go out to eat tonight. At Viva Mexico. I don’t know if I will. Bye for now.

May 6, 2010

On my mind is ALL-STAR practice. It is tomorrow. I don’t know where the practice is. My Mom knows where it is. I hope it is close. I hope I know everybody. Or I hope I’ve seen everybody before. I know all the coaches. I think there is three. I’m not sure. The head coach is my soccer coach. We call him coach, sometimes. Not all the time. Hope practice goes well. Hope I did as good as I did at try outs. I’m not sure if I’m going to write about anything else. So I’m done now.

May 7, 2010

My plans for the weekend are.

On Saturday I have a baseball game. We play Zippy’s Giant Burgers. Last time we played them we beat them. They are kind of good. Not the best. I forgot on Friday I have ALL- STAR practice. At Lincoln park it is at 6:00.

On Sunday it is mothers day. I don’t know what I am getting for my mom. I might go to my grandma’s house. That is what I’m going to do.

Send comments and I will write about those things please.

Article posted May 4, 2010 at 01:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

ALL-Star try outs went great for me. I did good in everything. My bat was on fire. As my mom said. My fielding was great. My pitching not that great. Out fielding was awesome. That is everything I had to do. Send comments to wish me luck. Same with Cade and Casey 1. Tell them you got it from Jake's blog.

Be Good To Bags

First I was in a box now… I’m on a wall…

It was a week ago. When a little girl named Sally took me out of the box. She started to draw on me. She was a pretty good drawer. She took out some colored pencils. She colored me. I’m not going to brag but I looked pretty good. I don’t think she was done. She wrote words on me. It’s like I’m getting a tattoo. Because that stuff that she is drawing on is my skin. Well I think I should tell you what the bag looked like. It had a polar bear on a piece of ice. That is what it looked like. When she was done. She put me in a box with my friends. I was on top of a few. Some were on me. She person took me out of the box. That person after the school bell rang put me in a car! I thought I was getting the VIP car ride. I fell asleep while in the car. When I woke up I was on a wall!! I wanted to find the person who did this to me. Then I saw a sign that said Safe Way. The people of Safe Way kidnapped me. I couldn’t believe it. I had to get out of that place. Then I saw people coming in the door. I thought I saw Sally. It wasn’t, but at least I was with my friends. Not with some person that I don’t know. I hope I’ll reunite with Sally. If I don’t I know I’ll be sad for life. I hope I don’t get recycled. You know we bags have at least one more life. Because we can get recycled. That is a good thing but we turn into a soda can. Then we go in the trash so the point is BE GOOD TO BAGS. That is the lesson of this story. Anyway I was on the wall. I was yelling and screaming and all that stuff. Nobody heard me they just looked at me. People came in and took my friends off the wall. Not me. It looked like kids for Sally’s class. I think those kids did those bags. So Sally must be coming. I waited about a day but Sally didn’t come. Then Sally came. Was she going to take me down? No, she walked right by. I saw her walk over to the manager. The manager told her she could take me down. She did and it was the happiest moment of my life. Sally took me to her house. She put me on her wall. I was happy there.

Jake

Journal

April 20, 2010

The best part of riding bikes is going fast. You zoom past everybody else. You do more laps than everybody else too. The hardest thing for me is to slow down. IN gym we have back breaks. I'm not used to that. I’m pretty good at going fast. I hope we ride bikes today. That is all.

April 21, 2010

On my mind is…

Going to Safeway. We are going to deliver grocery bags. For the Earth day Grocery Project. I hope I drive there with Casey. Because I knew him since Pre- School. And I know his mom. Mrs. Salter’s class is not going. I Think it is because Mr. Ahlness started the whole thing. So now I am going to write something else.

I hope we win the bag contest Mr. Ahlness will tell us the winners. I hope we win. I think we will I don’t know. This is it from the contest.

My brother is sick. He is not at school. So my dad will stay home today. The End

April 22, 2010

My thoughts about Earth Day are…

That Earth Day is every day not just one day. That means be good to the earth every day.

The earth is our home so be good to it. Help the earth. I know some people that make earth day every. I think you should do more things on earth day. Because it’s earth day. This day is my third favorite day. It is in my top three favorite days. That is all.

April 23, 2010

My plans for the weekend are…

I have a baseball game on Saturday. I play Legends. Cade is on my team also. A have a soccer game on Sunday. Cade might come over today. About the baseball game. I don’t think the team we play has lost yet. We have not lost yet. The soccer game I don’t know who we play. I think we play Italy. I’m not sure. I hope I’m right. That was my week's writing.