Copyright (c) 2014 by Stone Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Stone -- Blogmeister

Stone Rocks-

by Stone teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 02:05 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 170

Fifth grade is way harder than fourth grade. First, the work in the classroom is sometimes very tricky. Second, we have way more homework than last and last year, we got a page or two of homework a week. And finally, we get more work at school then in fourth grade. We have a new principal this year. Her name is Ms. Collins and all the first grade teachers are new from last year.

I know I'm not close to it but, I wonder what sixth grade would be like in a new school?

I like skate barn. I went to the skate barn camp and we get free food and stuff. I learned a lot of skate board tricks. I learned a ollie, tic-tac, and manual. It was so so so so so so so so so so fun. What sucks about skate barn is you have to get there by 9:01am. I went on the big half pipe and it was so fun cause I did a back twist reverse. The trick I really want to learn is pop shuvet 360 board slide 50-50.

Today is the last day of school. I don't know what I'm going to do over the Summer. I know I'm going to California, L.A. It's going to be so so FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!

I like to write articles on my blog. It’s a lot a fun. I have my favorites like “My dog, School, DogTeam", and way way more. I think everyone should have a blog. I have 71 articles and this is going to be my 72nd. I have a bunch of reads on my blog and I always get some each day. I like having a blog.

The future is going to make my blog a lot better in the future. It will be more cool and more fab. I think it will be AAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSOOMMEE!!!

May 18, 2010

I had a really fun morning because I had to take the M.S.P. and I already did the math one and now I’m on the reading one. I don’t really know if this is going to be easy or uneasy and I think I have to read a lot in the M.S.P. reading test version. I know all about a reading test cause I have already taken one but I just really know that this one is going to be the hardest.

Bye!!

May 20, 2010

The reading M.S.P. was really hard and I almost didn’t finish the first five questions. At least I don’t have to take the test for a while. I wish we didn’t have to do this test. I wish it was only like a little quiz in stead of it’s the end of the world test. 

Dunnies are a mix of a dog and a bunny and they like carrots and milk bones. My Dunnie's is Thumpers and he likes to sleep and scream. I really think Dunnies are a good idea.

I have a DSiXL and I have a lot of games and these are the games:

1. Super Mario 64 DS

2. Drawn to life: The Next Chapter

3. New Super Mario Bros.

4. WarioWare D.I.Y

5. Mario Kart DS

6. Mario Versus Donky Kong: Minis March Again

7. Poke'mon Soul Silver

And thats all I have but I really like playing the games and some of them are hard and some of them are easy. I really enjoy play my DSiXL cause you can make an animation and you can make videos and take pictures like that.

Do You have a Ds, Ds Lite, Dsi, or a DsiXl????

Every one in my house except people like me know really how to make an earth day bag so that was another story but I’m not here to tell you about that. Earth day is more than picking up trash and stuff, its about keeping our earth happy. You know that every day is earth day so no matter what weather it is out, you pick up all trash.

Happy earth day!!

Article posted April 14, 2010 at 11:56 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 87

My mom got a new laptop and I think it is really cool. It goes way faster than the other laptop we have. So I am always going to use it but I have to ask my mom. Bye!!

I had to be in room nine first and I did not really like what they said about me. They keep laughing every 10 seconds or so. I'm never going to have them laugh at Lorenzo, Xabrianna, and me. So I'm not doing any of that kind of stuff.

Room 1 was little better than room 9 so I thought this was going to be a little bit more easy to concentrate on the class than the mind of me. It was a lot, I mean a lot better then watching people laugh at us the whole time.