Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

My World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Emily

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted July 4, 2008 at 08:48 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 440

My trip to Yellowstone was really fun. We had to drive for two days. First we drove to Spokane to get our camper. IT was a four hour drive. Next we drove for eight hours and ended up at a KOA campground. It wasn't that nice of a campground but it would have to do. We stayed there for a night and then we went on driving. Our next stop was Livingstone, Montana. We stayed at a really nice KOA campground there. Then we drove forty miles. Then we got to the arch where you would officially enter Yellowstone National Park. There was a plank that said "For the enjoyment and love of the people." Our first thing that we saw at Yellowstone was Mammoth Hot Springs. There was lots of cool stuff there. Then we went out for ice cream. I got vanilla. Then we went to see Tower Falls,North West Geyser Basin, Old Faithful, Dragons Mouth, ( which is a really cool cave that is filled with scalding hot water. Get this, it makes a noise that sounds like a dragon.) We saw this huge bubbling mud pot that was also very, very hot. We saw little geysers that were different colers. When my mom sister and I were seeing Steam boat Geyser Basin, there was two wild buffalo that came up on the board walk. They were the size of a whale. We were at a dead end so we couldn't go any where. One of the bison looked at us and to our relief they left the board walk. It was scary,cool, exciting and dangerous. They were 10 feet away from us. It was really cool! We went to a gift shop and I got some sweet ear rings and my sister got and stuffed bison. It was fun! I hope that we can got back to Yellowstone some day and see even more then we did now.

Article posted June 19, 2008 at 07:52 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

It is almost time to go to Yellowstone.  We are picking up my grandma in a few hours. It will be fun!

Article posted June 18, 2008 at 08:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 68

On Saturday June 21, 2008 my family, grandma and I are going to Yellowstone National Park for nine days. It will be so much fun. My grandma is coming a little bit before we go there because she lives in Ohio so it takes her longer to get here. First we have to drive to Spokane to get our camper. We might leave our car at the RV rental place. We are not sure though. We will drive there for 3 days then we we get there. We will stay in Mammoth Hot Springs. We are going to fish in Yellowstone River. Only kids under 11 years old can use worms. Me and my sister are under 11years old. I am nine years old and my sister is six years old. My dad got us new camping chairs for the trip. He also got us new sleeping bags, he got me a digital camera and my he got my sister real binocalars. I don't know if my dad will buy us fishing poles, or he will just let us use his.

My Blog

My favorite article on my Blog is the Mothers Day one because my mom is special to me and I love her. My second favorite article is the first one I ever wrote. I can’t remember what the name of it is, but I still like that one. My third favorite article is the WASL one. We had to take the WASL 5 days in a row.

I have five articles on my blog. I have been writing on my blog for a year in Mr. Ahlness’s class in 3rd grade. I plan to keep writing on my blog for the rest of my life, I hope.

I also plan to write over the summer. And if my Mom and Dad let me blog in 4th grade then Mr. Ahlness will give me a new pass word and I can keep Blogging for the rest of my life.

I think that other people should be able to have a blog. They are good for improving reading and writing skills and for those who do not know how to read and write, then having a blog will help them learn.

Article posted June 11, 2008 at 05:19 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

June 11, 2008

What I am looking forward to this summer is my Yellowstone trip. I have never been to Yellowstone before. My dad was a park ranger there at one time. He got to ride in helicopters, put out forest fires. He once saved a boy who was falling off of a cliff in a helicopter. It was pretty cool.

What I am also looking forward to is Kalalock with my friends Evan and Eric.

It will be fun.  

Article posted June 5, 2008 at 08:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 122

Dear Mr. Malone

Thank you for letting us use Tami. I got her at my desk after other people got her at their desk. My favorite activity on Tami was the art activity. I am a good artist and I love to do art. I really liked using Tami. It was really fun to use her. I also liked Mark Ahlness , Earth Day, Lincoln, and of course Tami. It was fun using her for the year because it was easer to use all of the XOs that way.

Thanks a whole lot,

Emily   

May 28, 2008

What is on my mind is that I am thinking about……………………………………………………

NOTHING! I AM SERIOUS THAT I HAVE NOTHING ON MY MIND. IF I DID I WOULD TELL YOU, BUT I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING ON MY MIND SO I WON’T TELL YOU!

Thank you for listening to my words. THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT

Article posted May 8, 2008 at 05:19 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 65

May 8, 2008

What is on my mind is that I am thinking about Mothers Day. I got my mom a picture frame and I put a picture in it that I made myself. The picture has all kinds of cool shapes and designs on it. I also made her a Happy Mothers Day card. I am going to make her breakfast on Mothers Day morning too.

What my mind is also thinking about is next Sunday. I have my last soccer game of the year. We are not going to have it this Sunday because that day is Mothers day and my soccer couch (also my dad) thinks that we should have a day off that day so we can keep worshiping our moms.

School rules

If I could make up one more school rule it would be something like NO MATH. And that would be my school rule.

April 22, 2008

What is on my mind is that I am thinking about Earth Day. Earth Day is fun here at our school because we get to decorate grocery bags and take them to Safe Way where people will see our school's bags and that will remind them to take care of the Earth.

I am also thinking about after school because I have my math group to go to. But I don’t really want to because I feel like I already had enough math for the day.