Copyright (c) 2014 by B-Man Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B-Man -- Blogmeister

09-10

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by B-Man

teacher: Dean Meyer

7-2 RAFT 02/09/10
A Time I Got Hurt 12/15/09
skunk stew 12/04/09

7-2 raft

Dear Queen Elizebith1 it is horrible here on Roanoke island because it is hard to survive because we dont no how to camp.  Another thing that we are struggling with is we are going into battle with an indian tribe called the Crotoan.We are beggining battle because they will not help us survive.We are out numbered but we need to survive so please send more people and food

sincerly John White 

Article posted December 15, 2009 at 05:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

I BURNT MY HAND                                     One day I was makeing pancakes and my mom was halping. So I pourd the pancake in and watched sizzle and form into a circle.It sounded like I was dumping water on the pan. Then I fliped the pancake over and listend for the sizzle.When it was done my mom said,”don’t flip the pankake with the pan”and I flipped it. Just then I bur

nt myself and then I iced my hand for the rest of the night.

skunk stew The recipe is 2 cups of alien boogersand 1 table spoon of skunk pee and 2 table spoons of skunk urine. then that day i made some skunk stew i got an invite out of the blew to a cooking show in  Boston . When i got there the the next day there was a huge crowd athe biggest one i have ever seen. When the show started i got there with my ingredients people thouht they were so grose almost all of them left.I started cooking and when that bell rang and i opend the oven people ran away again. there was only 2 fans left out of the thousand other people who ran away. so now it was up to the judges they tried and then they talked about and said it was to gross to win the gross award. then that day my cooking carrear was over.