Copyright (c) 2014 by 49 Austin P Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
49 Austin P -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Nichol

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 49 Austin P

teacher: 6th Grade

What it learned in this unit are Solutions and Mixtures.  A solution has a solvent and a solute.  A mixture is anything mixed together.  An example for a solution is Monster Nitrous.  The solvent was carbonated water and the solute is citric acid.  We also learned that molecules are made up of hydrogen and oxygen atoms.  I was not sure the differences of chemical and physical changes.  Can someone explain it to me?

Article posted September 29, 2010 at 04:30 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 44

Hi its 49a and I am going to be talking to you about quads.  I have a Polaris Trailblazer 250.  I ride it allot.  I just found out that Yamaha is making a 500 Banshee.  But it will not be as fast as the 350 banshee because the 500 is a 4-stroke instead of a 2-stroke like the 350.  Also Polaris is making new work horses such as the Polaris sportsman.  They are made for working around the house.  People also use them for going though deep mud as a composition.  They are now making a CAN-AM has a new racing quad.  Not real sure of the size, not real sure the name of the quad,or even weather it is a clutch or automatic.  If you have a quad or dirt-bike comment what kind it is and the name of it.  PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! And I will also comment if I find the stuff out about the new CAN-AM.  Don't be afraid of asking a question I will answer if possible.

Hello fellow students, I am in Mrs. Nichol’s home room. One of the main things I like to do is ride quads. That is my hobby also. Another thing is I love to hunt. That is two of the main things about me.

In sixth grade I am looking forward to making the catapults. I like the popcorn project in science class. The one thing I don’t like is I think is we need to do more interesting things. So that is some of the main things about me. Also thank you for reading my blog.