Copyright (c) 2014 by 74 TJ P Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
74 TJ P -- Blogmeister

Mr. Phillips

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 74 TJ P

teacher: 6th Grade

Hello it's 74 T agin with my 3rd survey. My question is ... What is your favorite animal?

Hello it's 74 TJ again. This is my Changes of Matter reflection. Three things I learned this unit is a.) the differences between acids and bases, b.) neutralization is the combining of an acid and a base making  water and salt, and c.) the pH scale is numbered from 0 to 14. I liked the acid and base activity the most. The thing I liked the least was learning about excothermic and endothermic. I still don't understand the difference between  excothermic and endothermic. Can all of 6th grade help me.

Article posted October 14, 2010 at 03:40 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

Hello, it is me again. I am posting another survey. My new survey question is who is your favorite teacher so far this year.

Article posted October 6, 2010 at 11:44 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 46

Hello, it's 74 T. I am going to start a survey hopefully every week. I think it would let everyone give their opinion in several different topic. It will let me know more about you.

So, here is my first survey. What is your favorite subject so far?

Hello. It is 74 T again. I going to tell you what I learned from Unit B Chapter 1 in science.There are so many things I learned about in this chapter. One of the these things is that there are three ways heat can be transfered by conduction, convection, and radiation. Another thing I learned was that particles don't move at the same speed as the other particles in the same object. The last thing I will list is a room gets heated by convection.

The thing in this chapter that I liked the most was the popcorn lab. My least favorite part of the chapter though is convection. I didn't think convection was very exciting.

I understand pretty much anything. So, I want to know how many different ways heat can be transfered through conduction, convection, and radiation. Do you think you could help me make a list of ways?

Hi, I am 74T. I am in Mr. Phillip's homeroom. I am a big sports fan. I mostly enjoy the Boston Red Sox, the Boston Celtics, the Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Tennessee Titans. I play soccer, basketball. baseball, golf, and flag football. I love to watch Survivor and other reality shows.I also like to use a deck of cards to do many things like card games, magic tricks, building a house of cards, ect.

So far this year, I have enjoyed Social Studies the most this year. I haven't enjoyed Science much. I also haven't enjoyed the large amount of homework we have gotten (no offense to the teachers). I am looking forward many things this year. I am looking forward to the roller coaster project, the catapult, Best TV, tutoring (being a tutor), learning about ancient Egypt, and ancient Rome. My favorite subject is math. That's what you should know about me, 74T.