Copyright (c) 2014 by 67 Tanner H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
67 Tanner H -- Blogmeister

Mr. Phillips

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 67 Tanner H

teacher: 6th Grade

Hey its 67 T im going to write about this unit in science. Three things I learned this unit are exothermic and endothermic also I learned what acid is. The thing I liked best this unit was the chemistry in a bag lab. The thing i didnt like this unit was the test because it was hard. I just still dont get what condensation is someone please comment.

Hey it 67 T  I'm going to tell you three things i learned I learned this unit. One thing I learned is that if put a pot on a stove it is an example of conduction. I also learned that when you turn on the furnace it is convection heating the room. The last thing I learned is that a bridge expands and contracts.

Now I will tell you what I liked this unit the thing I liked was the food coloring lab. I didn't really dislike anything this unit. I still don't really understand radiation thought please comment.

Article posted September 21, 2010 at 03:31 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

Hi my name is 67 T. My favorite things to do are ride my scooter and hang out with friends. My hobbie is hockey cards and legos. The sports I play are baseball and hockey. I also like to be around family.

Now im going to tell you about how 6th Grade is going so far. My favorite class is math with Mr. Kleckner. My favorite subject is gym. What I like about sixth grade is that you get to listen to music sometimes. What I dislike is that you get 20% off homework if its late. The thing I'm looking forward to this year is dodgeball with the teachers.