Copyright (c) 2014 by 104 Nick S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
104 Nick S -- Blogmeister

Mr. Lampus

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 104 Nick S

teacher: 6th Grade

My favorite thing in this chapter was the Experimenting with Acids and Bases lab. What I liked the least about this chapter was the homework. Three things I learned in this chapter are that acids and bases can hurt you, that ions are made up of atoms, and that solutions are mixtures. Can you name another indicator except cabbage juice and Ph strips.

My favorite subject is math. I like the teachers, and the blog. I dislike all the homework. I am looking forward to Kids Helping Kids, Field Day and the field trip.                  

My hobbies are reading, and drawing and I also do Boy Scouts. I want to do the catapults, roller coasters, and Greek Olympics. My favorite thing about school is recess. My least favorite thing about school is arriving.

The three things I learned are how matter is heated by conduction, how thermal energy is transfered by convection, and how energy is transfered by radiation. What I liked best in the unit was the popcorn lab. What I liked the least was all the homework. Can you name an example of radiation?