Copyright (c) 2014 by 91 Emily C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
91 Emily C -- Blogmeister

Mr. Lampus

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 91 Emily C

teacher: 6th Grade

In this chapter I have learned what a diluted solution is. Diluted Solution- a solution witha small amount of solute compared to the amount of solvent.  I also learned what a concentrated solution is. Concentrated Solution- describes a solution with a large amount of solute compared to the amount of solvent. I learned what exothermic and endothermic reactions are too! Exothermic Reactions- energy released in a chemical reaction. Endothermic Reaction- heat energy that is absorbed ia a chemical reaction. What  I really like was the lab we did called Chemistry in a Bag. I thought it was fun because we got to see what would happen! I thought what happened turned really cool:) Did you think so to???? What I didn't like was having to take the test and the homework.

please leave me a comment ands let me know whatg you think and answer some question!!