Copyright (c) 2014 by HN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HN -- Blogmeister

5D (2013-2014)

by HN

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Article posted October 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 245

Mostly that we are responsible enough to have our own laptops in class. Also it is really nice that we get to use them in class in writing or social study instead of waiting until computer class. Just the fact that fifth grade can use laptops is really nice.

Article posted September 23, 2013 at 01:11 PM GMT0 • comment (10) • Reads 142

1. I love happy things.

2. I love jello.

3. I doodle to much.

4. I love the Beatles.

5. I like painting on trees.

6. I think crazy fun people in shows are cool.

7. I love the movie wild hogs.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 09:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 104

Europe

Europe has the third largest population of all of the continents. Did you know Europe is famous for cheese? Europe has many different climates. Europe has many different animals like deer, ibex, gray wolves, wild boars, reindeer, and bears.  It also has three different main landforms like the Alps, Plateaus, and Plains. Europe is famous for tulips. Europe has canals or rivers in some of the cities. The oceans surrounding Europe is called the Atlantic Ocean and the Arctic Ocean. These are three countries in Europe; France, Switzerland, and Holland.   

Sources

Davis, Kevin. Look what came from Netherland. 2002.

Sandra Newman. Europe. 2009.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 06:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 127

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 109

When I Got Snowball

I woke up from bed on a cold Christmas morning. I ran up the stairs into the living room. I saw so many presents under the tree. I was so excited that I ran back down the stairs and into my mom’s room. My mom is never awake on weekends. My dad was watching TV in his room. I told him, “It’s Christmas! Get up! Get up!” He just grumbled. I walked away, turned on the TV and watched cartoons until everyone woke up.

When everyone woke up, they went to the store and did what they do. I went to my room and played with Legos, animal toys, and rocks. I played with a house we put under the tree. At the end of the day, when everyone was home, we ripped open presents very happily!

Then there were two presents left for me. One was a DVD and the other was Snowball! Snowball was squished in a small, small box. Snowball was very, very white when I got him, but now he is a little grey. I think he is grey because I played with him a lot.

When I got Snowball, we played many fun games together. We played tag, we watched a movie, and we ate dinner. I played tag with Snowball. I couldn’t tag him, because he stayed on base. Then, he fell off base so I tagged him.  The movie was scary, so I covered my face with a pillow. Snowball was not scared. We had dinner together. It was like eating dinner in a palace because there were so many different foods to eat. We all got stuffed, except Snowball was already stuffed.