Copyright (c) 2014 by RW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RW -- Blogmeister

The bat wing

5B (2013-2014)

by RW

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Article posted March 18, 2014 at 01:25 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 161

Have you ever said, “Mom, I don’t want to do my homework?” Don’t argue because I know you did. Well this homework which you think is a time waster actually is better for you, it helps a lot. I always hated homework and nagged about doing it, but after I read two articles about homework, I changed my mind and found out what homework actually does to your brain and helps you when you grow older. Some people think homework is a waste of time; continue to find out why it is not a waste of your precious time.

I think homework should stay in schools because, homework is better education. Did you know that the kids that are smart actually are the kids who become good men or women when they grow up? These people actually are the kids who study hard and never complain about their homework? Also homework clarifies what you did in school so you understand it more! But if you give the kids too much homework they will be tired the next day, so it’s better to give homework but not too much.

I also think the teachers should make homework more fun to the kids. I figured out that the kids are not trying their best on homework because they feel it’s boring, so if you make more fun they will be happy and they might enjoy homework too so they can be better. The first time I came to ACS I asked one of the teachers “why do you care about teaching children?” she answered “because I want everyone to be good people and have decent jobs when they grow up!” So I think to make the kids better and be good, let them enjoy what they are doing in school.

Homework is like your job but when you’re young it will help you and give you something like money and that is, brains. When you’re a child your homework is more important than having money. When you are small some moms tell you “son or daughter your father buys you everything and gives you what you need for life, but you need to give them something back right so listen to him!” your parents mostly wants you to be good in school so you become smart when you grow up. Like my dad that’s what my dad wants from me so to make him happy and make your life better study and homework is studying.

I hope you all got your mind changed about homework. So I also hope homework will not be banned from schools because I care if people are smart and I want to help the people but I can’t teach, so I want to persuade the teachers and principals to help the kids by keeping homework.

Article posted November 27, 2013 at 09:16 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 105

Article posted November 27, 2013 at 08:56 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 88

Article posted November 26, 2013 at 02:51 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 359

Have you ever known how the blood flows through you? If you haven’t, then start reading my passage. First the deoxygenated blood goes through the Superior and Inferior vena cava. Then the blood would be in your right atrium. Secondly the right atrium contracts and the blood goes through the tricuspid valve to the right ventricle. After wards the Pulmonary artery takes the blood to the lungs and in the lungs they get rid of the carbon dioxide (co2) when we exhale and we replace it with oxygen when we inhale. Later from the lungs the blood goes to the left atrium by the pulmonary vein. After wards the left atrium contracts and the blood goes through the mitral valve into the left ventricle. Finally, the blood goes through the aorta that is the largest vessel and then the clean blood goes to all body parts. I’m really amazed how all those steps happen in a second. The hearts work is really cool.

Article posted November 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 364

Article posted September 18, 2013 at 03:01 PM GMT+2 • comment (4) • Reads 145

1. My favorite food is Sushi and Caviar.

2. My favorite sport is Swimming.

3. My favorite game on the I pad is amateur surgeon 3.

4. My favorite movie is 2 GUN'S POW!!!

5. I love to run.

6. I love gun games like MW3.

7. I love to listen to DJ like DJ Blend.

Article posted January 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 94

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 12:56 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 97

A Rainbow of Fish in Dubai

I was going to Dubai at 7 in the morning. We got to the airport on time. Then we had to wait for the plane for 5 hours because it had to take some other people to a different country. I don’t know where it had to go.

We finally took off and got to Dubai in 3 hours. We went to the hotel. Soon after we arrived we went to a place called Fish. We got into a boat that had a special glass bottom. We could see a lot of fish. I saw a shark. I asked the man why the sharks weren’t eating the fish. He said because they feed them every day and they don’t get hungry.

When we got out we were looking around and we saw a tunnel. We went inside. All the fish were everywhere. You couldn’t see anything except fish and divers. I felt like the divers were also fish! The fish were all different sizes and colors. It was like a rainbow of fish. When we came out we went to a bridge. It was hard to pass over because it moved a lot.

When we went home I told my dad, “I want to go again, every year!” He said, “Maybe every two years.”