sarob1.edu.glogster.com/glog-7209-4425/

The best restaurant in the world is Montana's Cookhouse. It is because you pay a good and you eat good. This means you pay a good price to eat and you get a good meal.If you are a meat lover or rib lover you should go there. At their ribfest you pay for 1 rack of ribs you get 1 free. Also the food is delicious and excellent to eat. The food is so good you do not leave hurgry. It is why I think Montana's cookhouse is the best in the world.

By  SARA

Article posted November 11, 2011 at 06:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

Tim want's to buy a new ipad. Tim has all ready saved $5 for it and he get's $2 each week for allowance. Tim has all ready saved for 2 weeks. How much money will he have on the 15th week?

My halloween costume for this year is... I am a child from the 70's. I also come in peace and happiness. My costume is homemade and colourful. I wear lots of jewellery and tie dye. Can you guess my Halloween costume for this year?

BY SARA 

The person I chose was my mom. My mom is smart, beautiful, kind, loving and great. My mom is the best because she makes money, cooks,cleans and helps me with my homework. My mom loves me, my dad and my brother. She loves animals, trees, bees and Carline Canada. That is why my mom is the most important person in my life.

BY SARA