Copyright (c) 2014 by Paige Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Paige -- Blogmeister

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]-

Hi everyone we are a composite class in New Zealand. We love God, learning and sport! We hope you will check out our blogs and see all the wonderful learning we are doing.

by Paige teacher: Bright Sparks

Author: Christine Harris. A teen girl named Jesse was raised in C2 and does not know who her real parents are. Jesse is trained as a spy and soon goes on an assignment to find a man named Ari and his companion. But to get the assignment she has to pass training test, because Jesse has never been allowed to go out of the C2 gates.This training test is her big shot to finaly get out of C2 gates. The test is very hard and needs strength, speed and smartness. Both her and a friend of hers pass and are both very tired. Now that Jesse has passed her training test she is finally allowed outside of C2's gates. Current chapter reading: 6. The next day Jesse and Liam(the friend that passed the training test with her) walk to the car park. They both walk to Liam's car and inside was a load of rubbish. Liam loves his car he calls it Betsy. Anyway Jesse drives out of the car park and for the first time ever, Jesse finally gets to see all the different colours of the trees, grass, buildings and all the colourful clothes. And thats all for now until next time

Article posted November 10, 2012 at 07:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 275

Nana says: It was colourful and I think the blog is a good system and is safe as any other method of learning. 

Article posted October 30, 2012 at 03:53 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 245

This is what I thought of both Grammar Ninja and Hang Man. I thought that both games were very good because they were fun and also educational games,so I think that we should do our homework on our blogs.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 09:10 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 89

My understanding of Persians and other cats is that there are many types of cat breeds in the world but the most popular breed of cats is a Persian. Many people have Persians they are lovely and very cute. A Persian can live up to about 12.5years of age it has a large round face and shortened face and nose witch means they have breathing difficulties they also have eye,skin and birthing difficulties they also have kidney disease witch causes kidney failure it affectes adults in 36-49% of the Persain breed. Persians are very fluffy so they have to be groomed daily you can shave them in the summer to keep them cool down.

Article posted June 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 98

When I was four or five I went on my first plan trip to Australia. When I got to the airport I was very scared because I was small and the airport was big. When I got on the plane I meet a lady who was going to look after me because I was flying by myself. And they gave me colouring in to do. After that they took me into the cockpit, and when I walked through the door I looked up and saw thousands of buttons. It was really exciting. When I went back to my seat and buckled myself in, they served me a meal with a cup of juice. When we arrived in Sydney the air hostess who was looking after me took me into customs. I then got my suitcase and I got to see my mum again.