Copyright (c) 2014 by LH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LH -- Blogmeister

JB Lover

5D

by LH

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 03:16 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 131

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 93

Why do certain places have foods they are famous for?

Certain places have foods they are famous for, because they have many different resources. Some countries have a lot of trees, some have a lot of animals, and some countries are warm. If you live in a country that is always cold, you will not have a lot of fruits because trees can’t grow when there is snow. For example Norway, in Norway it’s very cold so they do not have a lot of trees to grow fruits. Also Japan’s certain food is sushi, because in Japan the sea is close by.

That is why certain places have foods they are famous for.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:24 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 101

“Ewwwwwww!” everyone screamed, we had to make paper out of recycled paper. We had to put the recycled paper in the blender with water until it became liquid and mushy. It looked really disgusting. We put water in a big bowl and poured the blended paper inside it. Then we used a mesh, put it in the big bowl and took it out and waited for the water to get out. We took the top part of the mesh off and put cloth. We put the cloth on the mushy liquid, put a sponge on the cloth and pressed the water out until ALL the water went. Then we flipped the mesh upside down and we slowly took the cloth off. Yay the paper is done but still mushy! Now we put whatever we want for example leaves and different colors and we have our mushy paper. The only thing we have to do now is wait for it to dry. That was fun but the only thing that was really annoying was that the water was as cold as ice.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 02:35 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 135

Tsh tsh tsh,” was the sound the tents made when we were flapping them to get rid of the dust. The smell was a strange mixture of dirt and plastic. I felt that the metal we removed from the tents could be stretched and bent. I could almost taste my salty sweat because it was so hot, but the nature we saw was so beautiful, we almost didn’t feel the heat. Deir El Qamar was a great experience.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 02:34 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 136

Camping Trip to Deir El Qamar

Deir El Qamar was very nice. We learned how to put up a tent. The tents can fit four people. My roommates where Lea, Juliana and Nasiba. Lea did not come with us, so there where only three of us in the tent. We had to sleep at nine thirty, but we didn’t. When the teachers slept, we all went out, turned the flashlights on, and went outside, and sat on the rocks. We were talking the whole night, and in one of the tents there was a disco. “Get to bed now!!!” the teacher screamed. “Oops,” every one whispered. I was watching him Coach Wissam (the teacher) from the mosquito net because I couldn’t sleep. When he went we went out again and stayed up suddenly…

Another teacher came so we went in the tents again. When the teacher left are friends came to our tents and said scary stories, when they were done, it was morning.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 87

Seven Random Facts

I live in Lebanon.

I am obsessed with Justin Bieber.

I have one brother.

I have brown eyes.

I have brown hair.

I love sushi.

I love converse.

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 02:10 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 76

I think that the book is interesting and has a lot of details. Although, I have a question. Are Rob and Sistine friends? I'm not sure but I'm sure I will find out soon.

Hi my name is Lea. I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber. I have 1 brother called Adel. I am 10 years old. I'm in Mrs.Coffey's class. I'm in fifth grade. Hope you enjoyed meeting me, because I did bye!!!