Copyright (c) 2014 by JM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JM -- Blogmeister

Sporty-

by JM teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted January 26, 2012 at 09:49 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 159

A chess board is a chess board because of its pieces but, if it had no pieces it is not a chess board. Like if you had no culture you are not a human being.

Article posted January 26, 2012 at 09:35 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 95

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 10:32 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 90

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 81

Geese!” “Sit, stay, stand, do this do that!” It is all too much, acting like I am their little maid! Scolding me for having accidents on their 100$ carpet, it’s not my fault they forget to take me on my daily walk. Purchasing and making me wear all kinds of clothes and jewelry, as if I am their Barbie doll! Putting on leashes and making me follow them, they always bragging in front of their friends that I am the most obedient and trained pet ever. Humans are the lucky ones, if they are sick they drink medicine but us they to the vet to get shots shots! Only two full meals a day…A big guy like me needs more than two full meals a day. But the worst thing about my life is the fights, making me fight another one like me, having deeply disgusting cuts, the humans barley care…They just do it to brag that I am the strongest pet. If that is not enough I am awoken from my afternoon naps by yelling and fighting, “mom, where is my phone!” “Just because I got an F on my math test it does not mean I cannot go to the mall!” And then I get shoved of the couch. Sheesh I am known as a man’s best friend, I deserve more than my lousy life and to add more I protect and listen to the family and I get this life. Well at least at night I can sleep and have some peace and quit.

Yours truly,

Buddy the dog

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:52 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 106

Never make the mistake we did, because you will regret it your whole life, we did. We got a president who is a lazy, rude, selfish, and a dunce. If you are electing for a president make sure he is fair not a cheater. Make sure he is willing to work hard, not sit around all day long ordering people around and not doing any of the work himself. He should be respectful to his country and to his people, not steal their money. He should be dignified and brave not a wimp. He should be attentive to his people and getting work done fast. He needs to be cooperative with his workers to get work done. He needs to be wise to get through tough problems. He should not be putting people in jail for going on a strike against the government or speaking up for themselves. If you are electing a President make sure he has the qualities you expect.

Jenna Majzoub

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:50 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 83

I expect in the camping trip that I will see some wildlife, sit around a campfire and eat yummy food, sleep in a comfy tent, and get to do archery.

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 10:19 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 86

.1 I have two German Sheperds

.2 I have a farm with sheep and chickens and soon all kinds of animals!!!:)

.3 My favorite game is WoozWorld and JumpStart.

.4 My favorite sport is soccer and horseback riding.

.5 I have one sister and we are trying to get a baby brother!

.6 I am good at swimming.

.7 I love fruits.

Article posted December 1, 2010 at 02:39 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 131

1. Algeria has 4 main cities in it.

2. It is huge.

3. The climate is very hot.

4.There are many animals.

Hi I am Jenna and i am in 5th grade and I love sports and animals. I liketo read animal books and adventure books.