Copyright (c) 2014 by CH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CH -- Blogmeister

Splash into Fun :)-

by CH teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted March 30, 2012 at 02:12 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 177

Have you ever wanted to be in a really cozy place to eat doughnuts and drink hot chocolate, while reading or working? Well… I guess you should go and visit Dunkin’ Donuts!  I mean it’s the best place on planet earth. (Well at least I think so).

First thing is that I think the doughnuts are to die for! I mean what would earth be without doughnuts? Complete nothing! If only doughnuts can grow on trees. That would be amazing!

The second thing they come in all varieties.  You can find many such as round, long, with sprinkles and even without. Too much to explain! I mean they even come with the whole thing covered with SUGAR=http://

Third thing is that it’s the most comfortable and cozy place. You can sit, eat and even work. Isn’t that the best thing to do on a snowy evening? Yup I agree too.

Dunkin’ Donuts will always be a cozy place, have the best doughnuts, and have the best varieties. It will always be the best place on earth.  I will always love it!

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 09:52 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 438

From Math

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 09:50 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 417

Memories

Written by Celine © November 2011

So much depends

upon

The wonderful memories

you

go back to

and

the moments you

enjoy

Ferris wheel

Written by Celine © November 2011

So much depends

upon

the big gigantic

Ferris

wheel spinning around

to

see the amazing

view.

The Red Wheelbarrow Poems inspierd us when William Carlols William picked a significant moment that ment nothing to us but alot to him and it painted a big picture in our mind.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 493

The Worst Day Ever

An Assisted Personal Narrative by Celine © October 2011

I

t was the most boring, dreadful, annoying, stupid summer holiday ever. Nothing to do, nothing to talk about, nothing to play with, NOTHING!!!! I was dying of boredom. I began to knock my head on the door. “EVERYBODY, I AM BORED!”(Well there wasn’t everybody, there was my brother).

Anyway, an idea popped into my head: to roller skate! I knew it was a boring idea, but I just did it. I slid one foot into the roller skate, then the other. Just in a minute I began to have just a little tiny fun. I decided to skate all around the world (house). I felt like creating an obstacle course. I started to feel floppy but I didn’t stop and I had no idea why. “Celine”, my brother called. “Yes,” I answered,” what do you want?” “Never mind”, he replied.  I was too busy thinking about what he was going to tell me for some reason when I glanced into the window and didn’t notice I was still skimming through the obstacle course I had made an hour ago. I slipped on my back and landed on my arm

I felt discomfort my arm was killing me! It felt as if it was the end of the world, my arm turned as bright as a tomato. It began to swell up I could see the big blue bruise appearing on my arm it was worthless to look at.

“Sami!” I screamed. My brother came running to me he helped me get up and I got ice and while two hours past my arm felt a little better

After all I learned that I should never be clumsy.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 10:19 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 101

We had just finished the barbeque we had for dinner and we were sent to the tents we had pitched up when we got there in morning. Most people were a little scared but not me or the members of my tent. Everybody zipped up their tents to make sure none of the teachers are watching and began to whisper to make sure nobody can hear us. Well I don’t know about the other tents but this is what we did, I brought out my torch and I hung it on the small elastic ring that was attached to the tent and out my Uno cards, my friend brought out the chocolate and we had the best midnight feast well none of the teachers realize until the next morning when we had to break up the tent just until Mrs. Noshie came and decided to take pictures when she found out all the chocolate raping my tent members and I began to get worried just until she told “You ladies are going to get great big butts” and we began to laugh.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 421

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 375

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM GMT+2 • comment (3) • Reads 129

Hi,

I am going to give you 7 random facts about me :

1- My favorite  book is Umbrella Summer.

2- I love figure skating.

3- I love Sponge Bob

4- Art is my passion.

5- I ADORE candy !!!

6- I have an obsession with animals.

7- I'm a Capricorn.

Well that's me :)

Article posted November 11, 2010 at 11:52 AM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 189

My classmates and I have each been given a country to learn about and work on. I am going to tell you five facts about Morocco.

1) The borders of Morocco are Algeria and Mauritania.

2) The area of Morocco is 172,413 square miles (446,550 sq km).

3) In Morocco it is very hot.

4) The capital of Morocco is Rabat.

5) People in Morocco live in mountains and on farms.

Hi, I am going to give you 7 random facts about me : 1- My favorite book is Umbrella Summer. 2- I love figure skating. 3- I love Tom and Jerry. 4- Art is my passion. 5- I ADORE candy !!! 6- I have an obsession with animals. 7- I'm a Capricorn. Well that's me :)