Copyright (c) 2014 by KA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KA -- Blogmeister

5A

by KA

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Article posted May 27, 2013 at 02:56 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 185

I am from my video games that my parents got me

I am from fries and T-bone at my favorite the restaurant DT                                  

I am from the cool temperature of my pool in Canada

I am from the horses me and my dad ride

I am from the hugs my mom gives me

I am from the gun that my dad showed me

I am from milk shakes that my friend Gilles and I drink 

I am from the crystal clear sea of Beirut

I am from the awesomeness of my friends

I am from my rip stick board

I am from skate boards me and my cousin ride

I am from scooters I am from motorcycles my uncle and I ride

I am from bikes I am from ramps in Canada

I am from scrapes I get when falling

I am from injuries from sports      

I am from wall climbing in recces

I am from the smell of sweat

I am from fingerless gloves

I am from assassin’s creed

I am from my game council

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:

minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:

EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Where are you from……. ?

Article posted April 9, 2013 at 03:00 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 100

I was told to write a story about how bad the substitute was. But actually she was amazing and I don’t want to lie so I’ll ask my teacher. So I ask her and she said this exactly. “You will write about how terrible I was” exclaimed Mrs. B so let’s do it.

Miss Noshie was off on a trip and we were stuck with boring old Mrs. B. She always gives us the wrong things every day. She realizes it when she gets home and she can’t take a joke. She was really boring and she had setup prank and 5d was on it too. It was really mean. I’m glad this is the last day with her

I’m done with this is all a lie. this is my story of how terrible substitute I had NOT=http://!

Article posted March 1, 2013 at 08:47 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 149

Have you ever been hungry, but you didn’t know what to eat. You should try hot dog. If you don’t know how to make it I could tell you how to make it, in three easy steps. Trust me it’s amazing. Let’s get started shall we.

First supplies you’ll need a hot dog, a bun and a butter knife. Of course you’ll need ketchup, mustard, an oven and a pan. Let’s get start making it.                                            

Now take the pan and cook the hot dog for 10 minute. Then take the bun and butter knife and cut the bun till the hot dog fits. Then put the hot dog in the bun. After that put ketchup and mustard on the hot dog

Now this is optional. You can put sour cream, pickle and relish. But you don’t have to. It’s delouses either way.

Now you know how to make a hot dog. I know you’ll love it. Trust me it’s awesome.             

Article posted December 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 184

ive always wondered why and know i how. i love science

Article posted November 5, 2012 at 03:12 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 81

This Expository Text was written by Karim

Do you want to hear something awesome? Lebanon finally has tasty food. You can get this food from Roadster Diner. Simply amazing food to die for. I will tell you why.

First of all, half of their food is healthy, so if you’re on a diet it’s a very good place to eat. They also have salads. They use natural ingredients nothing with chemicals.

Second of all, it’s always full. That has to be a good sign. When I want to have it delivered it takes around 250 calls. It takes forever to come so it’s better to go there.

It’s so clean. When you go there every second you see a janitor. The bathroom is spotless. Every time you step in the janitor cleans it.

So now you know the best restaurant in Lebanon because their food is healthy, it’s always full and so clean. Isn’t it awesome? I know it’s the best thing that ever happened

Article posted November 5, 2012 at 02:54 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 78

Karim Ordering Decimals Assignment

Article posted October 4, 2012 at 02:57 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 98

i finshed i uploded the of the math assingment

Karim

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 11:09 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 69

Article posted December 15, 2010 at 11:41 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 72

The Big Trip

Once last year, I went on a boat with my dad and friends. We drove for hours, and then we saw an island. We stopped and looked at it for awhile. It was full of trees, sand, and buildings.  I said, “Wow! I have never seen this island.”

Finally it was my turn to drive the boat. I went full speed and it was fun. We saw a whirl pool. We almost sank, but we didn’t.

The boat returned to shore. I went to play on the beach. Then we got in the car and we went home. My mom ordered dinner. After I ate, I went to bed. It was one of the best days I have ever had!