Copyright (c) 2014 by KI Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KI -- Blogmeister

The Fluffy Blog (Its Fluffyer Than A Pillow)

5A

by KI

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Article posted April 9, 2013 at 03:02 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 210

The horribleness started the day we got our horrible mean substitute. We saw that she was coming through the door a shadow suddenly crossed the room we saw a teacher like none before. She entered the room to unleash an unspecable horror Mrs. B as she yelped across the room she nosed and looked to see as if we were criminals she searched but couldn’t find so went to teach and even at the slightest giggle we would be sent to another class to do nothing exept fill a sheet to mail to our parents by mrs. B. As the day continued we thought we would be able to put water on her as maybe she would have melted to ashes. As we were in class she would give this face.

Until we met a helper even worse than miss b. George abchee trying to get us to be scared eventually he says to me “you don’t have to be scared of me so I could beat you up,” he said to me. I will never be scared of him I thought to myself.

After that we went back to class and miss B was worse than she ever was. The very second we would flinch even she would send us to George who sits before me now. Now the funeral begins of when once I used to be happy in class but now my funeral of happiness began who knows when it would be back thanks to Mrs. B as we left from school she started to suspend every kid Sammy Zane Layana Leen Khaled Marwan Jude Kacia Roxanne Ona Layla all of you are suspended don’t come back until you are back from military school we all refused so we pushed her of a cliff and lived happily ever after.

Article posted March 1, 2013 at 08:54 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 99

If we have to dissect an animal it would be so good. We could see all the animals’

veins and vessels. When we do. What will the effect be will the species decrease or

increase in amount seen in the world. So how could we stop this crisis? By thinking

long and hard about these three reasons shown below while I explain it to you and

me you want to know the three reasons read on.

First killing animals are bad for the envirement.It is bad for the animals because

killing them will cause extinction. Also because plants are easier to find and not too hard plant. Killing animals is also bad for the population because if killed no more reproducing.

Second it’s bad for the food chain because of how it affects other animals because of the amount of food they get. Dissecting animals can also cause lack of food to both human life and animal life on Earth. If needed take some meat on certain occasions and eats plants.

Third animal life takes time to reproduce so if not taken care of properly could simply disappear. Gone like here today gone tomorrow. If being eaten will become endangered. Now you the reasons I hate dissecting animals and I hope you do to now. Hopefully you will try and stop this crisis of animals being killed for education. When you kill the animals its bad for the averment in all you shouldn’t kill animals.