Copyright (c) 2014 by Jussy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jussy -- Blogmeister

Super Seniors

We are a class of Year 6,7 & 8 students, aged from about 9 years old through to 13 year olds. We live in a small rural community in the North Island of New Zealand. We have a fantastic school where we are offered lots of fun and challenging learning experiences.

by Jussy

teacher: Lynda Bullock

Pet day 11/15/11

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 10:36 AM GMT+11 • comment • Reads 130

Pet Day

Animals everywhere! Lambs calves and goats. All soft and smooth. All making sounds. Big ones, small ones and in between ones. Classes decorating biscuits and flower arranging or doing veggie creations. All the animals are cute! Seeing them in the rings was amazing! All of them must have had a lot of training. Sausage rolls, Pattie sandwiches and sausages all for $1 each! Yum! This was at Lake Rerewhakaaitu School. Lots of people showed up, like grandparents, parents, aunties, and uncles. Lots of animals one by one filled the ring. The awards were given to people who came first,second,and third in animal calling and how well your animal leads and caring attention. They were all well cared for. Pet day was fun! All the animals would be tried afterwards. Prizes were given out to the people who participated after. Pet day was a great day.