Copyright (c) 2014 by Georgia D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Georgia D -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to Room 1, 2011. There are many wonderful exciting action packed activities that we are going to be involved in this year. Be part of this magical journey by viewing our blog and be inspired for greater things...

by Georgia D teacher: Michael Cunliffe

Article posted August 23, 2010 at 10:23 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 65

A website I would recommend would be www.TutPut.com. Its a great learning website for multiplication of all ranges also there is divison, algebra and speeling. I like it because you get to compete with people from all around the world.So go on and have a try!!

Article posted August 12, 2010 at 03:50 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 49

Today my class went to the science road show and my favorite part was when the scientist shrunk a balloon dog and then blew it back up. When we were wondering around there was a bed of nails and you lay down on it, but it didn’t hurt at all because your weight was spread out.Another thing I enjoyed was when you have to throw a ball and you can see how fast you though the ball and my fastest was 45kph and the fastest in my group was 50kph. I can't wait till the next time I go it was soo fun!!

Article posted August 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

Year 6 has been my favourite year through Lynmore because I have had so many opportunities such as dynamo leaders,dance group mediators and receptionist ect....My favourite subject in school is P.E.,because I like to run around and be outside.This year I am looking forward to cross-country and I hope I win!!I have had two teachers this year and they were both great. My first teacher was really really nice and my teacher now is cool because he used to be a P.E. teacher and he knows lots of outside games!! I am looking forward to intermediate and the challange.

Article posted August 20, 2009 at 03:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Criteria for Jungle Art

• Pencil in background making sure you have trees & plants that go off the page.

Zoom in

• Paint in background, use your brush to help create the curves of the plants.

• Blend colours together.

• Practice sketching your animal in the position it will be on your background.

Zoom in

• Paint in your animal – large colour chunks first – then smaller details.

Article posted June 25, 2009 at 12:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

Click on the link below to view my cool as Glog. You will learn all about Chimps.

[LINK]

Article posted June 25, 2009 at 12:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Article posted June 25, 2009 at 12:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 42

To whom it may concern

Stop this now the chimpanzees are endangered they need some freedom, they are living creatures not people dressing up in clothes. Your tea ads are appalling.

Firstly I want to know where you get these chimps from? Do you get them from their natural habitat? If you do if you do it is unnecessary. I don’t approve of humans grabbing chimps and using them for a silly little tea ad.

Secondly what happens if the chimps get frightened? And bite the cup? They might stat jumping up and down. Also the bright filming lights could affect their eyes and make them blind. This is outrageous!

What are you using the chimps? For I bet it’s just for our entertainment. I won’t laugh at the tea ad ever, it is appalling.

Finally did you realise that chimpanzees share 98% of our dna. This is serious! Do NOT use chimpanzees=http://!

By Georgia

On monday the 4th of may Rm5 went to hamilton zoo. It was Ka mau te wehi (awsome) I learnt lots about chimpanzee's like chimpanzee's are the most dangerous aniamal at the zoo. I really enjoud it=http://!!

Lifeless

Dead bodies

Laying with dust

Sad!

By Georgia