Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

-

Students will share what we are doing in class and about projects they have completed.

by B teacher: Carrie Hillman

i grabed the mega blaster and went to nasa they said what are you trying to do .save the world give me a rocket. ok.so i fliw the rocket to the robot base. the war was about to start. so i took my mega blaster and shoot all the robots the ceaater was on the ground i said i have you were i need you. dont kill me im your father what!!!!!!!!!!!!!.ya i got mad at the king so i mad robee to kill him then find you i guss.....i thout you died were mom  she really was dead luckes i guss this is good bey .no no no (crying) he died  

#4 coming soon

you got mail .you got a ring you got another ring.you go the fighting gloves ther yello.you got the ...shutup .no you got the mega blast..boooooooooom ha ha i finaly killed the anoying fling robotim so happy.but i feel evil no that was just gas .i feel terificly not becuse the king dead   i remember that voise its the robot who killed the king (crying) i will never forget this dayil'l get my reveng if its the last thing i do i will kill the robot army and the creaater. i lost my parent when i was 2     so i was tent he for 8 years. my name is lukes                #3 coming soon

(seaqule to teribal)

Article posted November 30, 2010 at 04:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

o this is terrible the king died what are sopos to do.super man can help us.no i cant. why. becuse im hafe dead so bye bye.no dont go this is terrible.giv him some medicen.no. why. becusehe wont come back alive. o sorry. ha ha i finaly killed the king for i am a fling robot hahahahahahahahaha you got powend hahahahahaha stop him im only 10 they say no help you got to do it your self booooooooooooooooooooooooooooom ha you think you can kill me hahahahahahaha                                     

#2 coming

Article posted October 8, 2010 at 07:38 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 36

hey al is the name

al and fredie

home

they turn into birds

al goes to work

he cam back

then he flew with a big bird

the becom reagelor

Article posted October 4, 2010 at 02:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

I WOULD PUT A MOVIE IN THERE AND A PS2

Article posted September 15, 2010 at 04:22 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 56

teeth,red blood,red with slime, Buckle:bald monster head

the giant germ is the title of the book it's a good book

a connection is a something similiar

They go inside a sick person And a sandwich to see a bunch of germs

There are germs every were and in you EVREY WERE IN YOU =http://!!!