Copyright (c) 2014 by Jesse B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jesse B -- Blogmeister

by Jesse B teacher: Melanie Transue

Article posted May 31, 2013 at 03:26 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 45

May Freewrite

Do you like guns? Have you ever shot a gun? Are you against or for the second amendment? I personally have shot a gun; I do like them, also I’m for the second amendment. I really like guns, if you ask me we couldn’t live without them. Some people use guns to get food instead of going and buying it. Some people use guns for hunting and if you ask me hunting is one of the best things in the world. Also we need them in our army, military, navy all of the things like that.

Shooting guns aren’t as bad as some people say it is, it’s really easy as long as you are carful and don’t mess around you can’t get hurt. Guns don’t kick that bad it depends on the caliber you are using also. If you are using at .22 it won’t kick at all a .270 it might kick a little bit but when you get to a .300 is when you know it’s going to kick.

Are you for or against the second amendment? Personally I am for the second amendment. The reason why I am for the second amendment is because without guns a lot of people wouldn’t know what to do. Like me I love guns without them I couldn’t hunt like I like to do. Yes some people should not have guns because of what they would do with them, but I don’t think that should change good people owning guns.

In conclusion, that is why I think guns are good. People need them in everyday use. We need them in our army. Also why I like guns.

What do you think about summer? Do you love it? Or do you hate it? Well I myself love summer, one reason why I like summer is because I get to work all summer and I’d much rather be working than in school. Another reason why I like summer is because is warm outside and I absolutely hate cold weather so seeing how summers warm I like it.

Another reason I like summer is I get to go on vacation this year we are going to Georgia we are renting a house for two weeks. I really like vacation because it gets me away from little old Elk lake for awhile and from all the people here. Another reason why I like vacation is because there are a lot of places in the world that you can go see. Also when you go on vacation you get to see some of the places you have never seen and get to do stuff you have never done. Something other than the warm weather and vacation is that after I get done at work I can go hang out with friends and not have to worry about school. Unfortunately this year I won’t be able to go to as many friends houses because I will be working all the time.

January freewrite

Have you ever ridden a quad? Do you like it? Have you ever been in a crash? I love riding quad it is one of my favorite things to do.

`           The reason I love riding is because you get to ride around dirt roads and see all the beautiful things. The reason I like seeing everything outside is because there can be deer out. I love seeing deer and hunting them so it lets me see what deer are where I’m hunting. Another reason why I like it is because it’s just nice to ride on the dirt road and in trails just to do it, it is way better when it’s warm but even in the cold it’s nice.

Another reason why I like riding is because it gets me from place to place. The reason I say this is because all summer I rode my quad to Gavin Kelly’s and Wyatt Warner. It was just fun to ride there for one and for two when I got there usually we would go riding together and it is way better riding with someone besides yourself. Even knowing sometimes we would get in trouble while riding for going too fast or not doing something to smart. It was still always a good time riding with them and everyone who rode with us.

Another thing that I like about riding is racing. You don’t always have to be on a dirt road or in trails or riding with friends to have fun. You can race on a track such a race track 573 in Montrose. The reason I like it there is just because it is not a track that they have national races on it is still a good track to practice on. I haven’t raced yet I have ridden on tracks but haven’t raced. This summer I’m racing all summer for GNCC which means Grand National Cross Country there are about 50 races. I love riding so I might as well do something that is going to push me to be better. Wish me luck!

What do you think a hero is?  There are a couple things that I think a hero is such as someone who would save someone such as a firefighter. Another thing is someone in a cape could be a hero to younger kids. A hero to me would be someone you would look up to. Also someone who will always be there if you need them.  Also I would say the men and woman fighting for our country are hero’s risking and losing their lives just to save ours. What I would say is not a hero would be someone who won’t even help a person out. I think most people who I conceder a hero just try to do what they want but some people conceder them hero’s.  That is what I call a hero.

September Freewrite

Oh yeah! Archery season is coming up soon. There is a lot you have to before you can just go out and hunt. Such as sight in your bow, shoot your bow enough so you know you’re going to make a good shot, setting up your stand where you think deer would be set up your trail camera so you can see what there is where you’re hunting. I can’t wait. Hunting is one of the only things that gets my mind off everything.

Opening morning I wake up get something to eat Put all my camouflage on and put all my sent blocker on so the deer can’t smell me when they get close. After that I grab my bow and walk out into my stand. Once I get in my stand I basically turn into the trees a deer can’t tell the difference between me and a tree. When I’m out in my stand and watch the sun come up its one of the most beautiful things in the world. Then when you see a deer even a doe, your heart gets racing so much you start to shake, It’s the best feeling in the world, I'm all ready for Archery wish me luck

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 02:01 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

May Free write

Duramax or Cummins or Power stroke

Zoom there goes a Duramax flying by, 30 minutes later there comes the Cummins and Power stroke he was just racing

Duramax is a great running truck.

Cummins just rust apart.

Power stroke just blow up

Duramaxs look great.

Cummins look like a shark’s nose.

Power strokes aren’t to bad looking when they are on the road.

A Duramax can pull any hill around with any weight on.

A Cummins could get stuck on the smallest hill around with no weight on.

Power strokes aren’t even on the road to try to climb a hill.

Duramax ride like a Cadillac.

Cummins ride like a horse and buggy.

Power strokes ride pretty smooth if you can get them to the road.

Duramaxs and Power stroke have 8 cylinders.

Cummins only have 6 cylinders.

Duramaxs are the best sounding diesel truck there is.

Power strokes sound like a mad bumble bee.

Cummins sounds like my dog dying.

That’s why Duramax is better than Cummins and Power strokes.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 03:28 PM GMT0 • comment (11) • Reads 44

Visual Representation of me

My My name is Jesse, and this is my visual Representation of me. I love to ride quads. The first picture I put on my binder is a basketball. I put a basketball because I love playing basketball and I have been playing for five years. The second picture I put is a picture that says outgoing on it I put this picture on here to show that I am a outgoing person. The third picture I put is the book the outsiders by S.E. HINTON the reason I put this is because I really liked that book. The fourth picture I put is a picture of a quad, the reason I put a picture of a quad is because I love to ride quads. The quote I used is "If you cant live it down, you might as well live it up, you live and you learn" That is my binder thank you for listening.- Unknown.

Guns 05/31/13
summer 03/15/13
quads 01/24/13
Heroism 01/09/13
Archery Season 09/19/12
Duramax v.s Power stroke v.s cummins 05/23/12
Jesse 09/15/11