Copyright (c) 2014 by Timothy C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Timothy C -- Blogmeister

-

by Timothy C teacher: Melanie Transue

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 06:10 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 193

Timothy C

May Free Write

Many Reasons To Get A Drink.

In class? Bored? Tired? Here is your cure. Get a drink. Getting a drink during class solves multiple problems. Such as you can go for walk, see your friends in the hall, and get hydrated for a lav. pass during the next class.

First getting a drink lets you get out of class for a walk. You get exercise. Walking will help! You get your blood moving through your veins. Even if you do go for a walk to get a drink you might still be tired when you walk back into your classroom. It doesn’t cure fatigue but you get exercise.

Second you might know that your friends are out in the hall waiting for you. Seeing your friends just may help you cheer up. If you see your friends in the hall you might just get out of your sleepiness. Maybe you will talk to some of your teachers to blow time.

The third reason for getting a drink is that you are guaranteed to get a pass to go use the lav during the next class. That also means that you can do the same thing over again. While you’re out for the lav, you can get another drink and do everything over again.

In conclusion, get a drink every period. Use the lav. Meet your friends. Repeat. Can’t guarantee that you will pass.

Timothy C

Dear: Fellow ninth grade students this year you will go through a series of obstacles and challenges in the ninth grade. The way to be successful in ninth grade is don’t mess around, do your work, and try not to miss any school days making the work up is harder. The teachers you will like more than you did in your eighth grade teachers. Here are some of the teachers that I like the most and how cool they are.

Miss. Transue- She is cool but not that cool.

Mr. Hein- He is the coolest teacher in the ninth grade teacher.

Mr. Woolcock- Is the best science teacher in the school.

Mrs. Farr- Is cool and the subject that best suits here is Health.

In Conclusion to the following ninth grade students thanks for giving me this opportunity to write to you guy’s.

Sincerely, Timothy C

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 05:51 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 110

Tim C

Sing It Out

Most people have heard of Romeo and Juliet. The first time I heard about it was last year. Most people have heard about it when they were younger. The song, “Love Story” by Taylor Swift is extremely similar to Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet; in some ways, but different in others.

In both the story and the song, Romeo and Juliet are teenagers. Taylor Swift’s song says, “We were both young when I first saw you.” This is an accurate allusion to Shakespeare’s story, Romeo and Juliet.

The second similarity is that Romeo and Juliet are on a balcony. The lyrics are, “On a balcony in summer air.” So far, I think that Taylor Swift read Romeo and Juliet when she was making this song.

The third similarity in the Taylor Swift song is that they are at a masquerade party just like the Capulet’s party. The lyrics are, “See the party, the ball gowns.” Both the song and play have similarities because of the masquerade party.

The major difference between the play and the song is that the endings are different. In Taylor Swift’s song the ending is good. Her song says that Romeo meets with Juliet’s family and works it out. “I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress…” Everyone lives happily ever after. Shakespeare, on the other hand, his play ends horrible. Basically everyone dies.

In conclusion, Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, and the song “Love Story” by Taylor Swift are both alike and different in the ways that I told you.

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 06:03 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 48

Timothy C.

April Free Write

Did you ever get stressed about your grades? Have you ever failed some tests, and then got worried about failing a grade? Sometimes, it happens too fast. This poem is about what happened to me this year.

I don’t know

If I will pass ninth grade

UGHHHHHH~!

I want to go into tenth grade

I don’t know

Because my grades

Are bad

Like they are not real bad…

I hope I can pass every class in the last 32 days of school

I need to change.

Do you think it could happen?

I need to

Work

Pass tests

That’s it.

Thanks for listening to my poem. Remind me to study for tests if you see me in the hall.

Timothy Crego

March Free Write

4-Wheeler: A Gift or a Lot of Work

What kind of four-wheeler do you prefer? The kind of four-wheeler that I want is a Suzuki 450. It’s not a regular quad. It’s a racing quad, and I am going to ask my dad for one. I am going to see if my dad thinks that I deserve one for passing ninth grade. I’ll ask him, “If I pass the grade, will you buy me a Suzuki 450? I hope he says, “Ok,” because I really want this four-wheeler.

If he says, “No,” I will just get a job for the summer and save up for the four- wheeler myself, and then buy it. That way, the four-wheeler will be mine; not my dad’s, and not my mom’s. It will be just mine. Like my dad always says, “Hard work pays off. “ I hope my dad thinks the work I’ve done in ninth grade is enough to get it. It would be a lot easier than working at Burger King.

The reason why I really want this four-wheeler is because I will be able to catch up to my friends that have dirt bikes. Another one of my friends has a Yamaha Raptor 350. We go riding at the cabin, and our utility four-wheeler doesn’t have the performance to go 60 to 80 mph. Who knows, maybe my dad planned it that way.

I hope I get the four-wheeler by passing ninth grade. It will save me a lot of money and I won’t have to get a job. Wish me luck. Chances are, my dad will make me buy my own four-wheeler.

Tim C.

Construction Theory: Marxism

“Toes” by Zack Brown Band

“I got my toes in the water, [rear]* in the sand

Not a worry in the world, a cold [drink]* in my hand

Life is good today, life is good today.”

This song by Zack Brown shows Marxism because money doesn’t mean happiness. He is happy exactly where he is.

The first example of Marxism is that he does not have a worry in the world because of money or anything else. He is happy with simple things like his toes in the sand and a cold drink. It says, “Not a worry in the world…” He is not worried.

The second example of Marxism is that his life is great because he is not worried about wealth. He does not worry about money and stuff. The song says, “Life is good today.” He is happy.

These are examples of lyrics that have Marxism.

*lyrics modified

Tim C.

Representin’

What kind of car or truck do you like? Did you ever think that people's cars are like their personalities? I have noticed that my friends and family are like these cars and trucks.

Ryan=Fire truck; because he is a volunteer

Colin=Ford F-150 because he is a hard worker

Sister=Jeep Wrangler Sahara- because she is in the National Guard.

Sister=Honda-she is always trying to save gas

Mom=BMW or Mercedes-My mom is speedy and likes luxury

Tim=Dodge Ram 1500 and Subaru Impreza-I like to think of myself as powerful

These cars and trucks remind me of my family and friends.

Tim C.

February Free Write

Weather to Complain About

Do you ever get tired of hearing people complain about the weather? You hear it on the news and in the hallways. People always complain about the weather. They always say it’s too hot, too cold, too wet or too dry. Here is my chance to disagree with all those people.

February is the month where it is suppose to be cold, but not too cold. So, if it is cold don’t complain! It’s Mother Nature! It’s supposed to be cold. Dress for the weather and get over it. Enjoy some winter activities or watching television if you’re a couch potato.

I am looking forward spring or summer because the weather is a lot better. The weather will get a lot better and the rain will make it enjoyable. The complainers will say it rains too much or it doesn’t rain enough. Just STOP!!! Just let it rain and don’t complain. The weather will be enjoyable this summer because it won’t be cold any more until night time.

Thanks for reading and do not complain about the weather or the rain. Simply enjoy being able to breathe and live in any kind of weather.

Voice Recorder >>

Ooh, Ooh Pick Me Last! (Part 3)

Does Jim survive the ride on the carousel?

What happens to Mr. Dark?