Copyright (c) 2014 by Contessa T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Contessa T -- Blogmeister

by Contessa T teacher: Melanie Transue

Article posted May 19, 2012 at 01:25 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 117

May Freewrite

Life can be amazing depends on where you live or who you live with. It can be good or bad, sometimes life is rough but you just have to learn how to deal with it. The way people deal is different. Some people cry and other run or some people keep it inside and don't talk about it I am one of those people who doesn't talk about it. The way I deal with things is avoiding them. The way I think of it is the less pain I have to deal with is the less heart ache, pain and drama. I look on the positive side of life and ignore everything else like it's an annoying knat flying around your head in the morning.

Therefore, look forward to living life as it is. Create a better life for yourself one you can look forward to. Things in life some people try to look forward to is marriage, children, a good job that pays well stuff like that. So instead of whining and crying about the life you have work harder on preparing a good future for yourself so you don't have to complain. What’s in the past is in the past that's not important anymore creating and having a good future is what's important because people shouldn't live in the past and look forward to the future. The best way to make your future better is to have good friends and positive thinking. People have to learn not to let your life run you. Choose to have your life manageable and good! The most important thing in life is to be happy and make sure you’re not on the streets begging for money or food.

Having children is optional. Not everybody needs kids to be happy. Some people that are married believe that they have to have children to keep their husband around, but sometimes the stress and complaining and craziness with school and sports and other projects that come with having children. Trying to make a life to make other people happy isn’t going to work for you, to be successful in life is for you to be happy yourself not to make others happy. Sometimes spending your life trying to make others happy could make you miserable.

Article posted May 19, 2012 at 12:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 52

Dear Freshy,

When you are a Freshman everything changes. You have more previlages and better field trips. In 9th grade the homework and class work can be a little harder then you're used to but after you find out what you're doing it's pretty easy.

My favorite thing about being a freshman is that the field trips are bigger and a lot more fun. We have more privlages like field day. We also have more activits and choices to choose from. All you need to keep in mind is that life can be hard but it will get better and most important try to always have fun.

Sicerely, Contessa Thomas

Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.

Contessa Miss Transue

9cp English

9 January 2012

The Amazing and Strong relationship of Jim and Will!

Have you ever been to a carnival and found something that scared you or just made you on edge? In the something wicked this way comes Jim and will the two best friends have been to one freaky carnival that would make them stay away from carnivals.

The relationship between Jim and will was very strong at the begging of the book because nothing had happened to harm their relationship. They went everywhere together like normal best friends would. They ran to the library to visit will’s dad Mr. Holloway who was janitor. Soon Jim and will found out that there was going to be a carnival in town. They became curious like any other teenage boy. Being interested in the carnival would get the boys in trouble.

The boys were walking away from the library when they saw a man standing in front of them, he was a lightning rod salesman he suggested that Jim put a special lighting rod on the top of his house, Jim thought it was stupid so he kept saying no but it worried will so he grabbed a ladder and put the lighting rod on Jim’s roof for him so that Jim and his mother would be safe. A few days later Jim climbed up and took the lighting rod off the top of his roof.

In the middle of the story Jim and will go and spy on the carnival for a few minutes, trying to see if their was anything good. They soon found out that it was a little freaky which made them. Want to see more.

After that a person in the book named “the nephew” committed a robbery and framed Jim and will. When they were being chased they went to the window of the police department and heard miss Foley telling Mr. Halloway about the robbery and how she thought the two boys Jim and will did, when she was just about ready to finish telling him about it Jim and will came through the police department window at first denying they did it a but they soon confessed as Mr. dark was putting on his show he pulled out a gun and gave it to Mr. Halloway. Mr. Dark continued to talk as Charles halloway took advantage of the time to switch the bullets and shot the dust witch. She ended up dieing because there was a smiley face on the bullet and good kills evil.

Jim and will helped get Mr. Halloway get away from the carnival. Mr. Dark lost them for a little while but when he found them he took them captive Jim and will escaped and focused on getting Mr. .Halloway out as they did that they were plotting ways to get rid of the carnival once and for all. After they destroyed the carnival they went on living their lives.

Those are examples of how Jim and wills relationship is displayed throughout the book.

How did the dust witch die during Mr. Dark's show?

What happened to the dawrf after he was left in the electric chair?

Why did Jim nightshade want to ride the carosel so bad?

In the end of the book what was will and His father's relationship like ?

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:58 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 72

Do you think Jim is going to ride the carosel before the end of the book?

Contessa

Miss Transue

9cp English

7 December 2011

The Best Day of My Life: December Free Write

Have you ever been separated from a family member for a long period of time? I have and Sunday October twenty-seventh became the best day of my life. I was so nervous I didn't know to cry or laugh but it was all worth it I had an amazing time.

The Best Day of my life would be the day I got to see my dad for the first time again after eleven years of waiting. A few weeks before we met I was so nervous that I thought I was going to chicken out but I didn't. Everyone was telling me that it was ok to be nervous but I didn't think so, because he was my dad.

Finally the big day came I was so happy! My grandmother and I pulled into Sunoco to wait for my dad. When we looked around the parking lot we saw people waving to us. My grandmother asked is that them? I replied I don’t know I can’t really see so we drove over there and it was them.

I couldn’t stop smiling I was so happy! We hugged and had our laughs. Dad asked my sisters if they wanted to give me the Christmas presents they got for me. Next thing you know there’s a big bag of presents coming at me. I got a beautiful heart necklace from my mom and dad I love it so much I also got a necklace from my little sister Tanisha. I can’t forget my sister Saleena’s presents she gave me the greatest of them all the ones that meant the most to her she gave me a book she made and her favorite rocks, gum and a cute little bear I take everywhere with me.

I love all the presents I got. If it was up to me I could have done without them seeing my family again was the best Christmas present a 16 year old girl would want the most! Getting a hug and seeing them all smile was the best thing ever and that is what made Sunday October twenty- seventh the best day of my life!

November Freewrite Have you ever gone on a vacation that you were completely excited for but had no idea what you were doing? Do you think you could survive a long drive all the way down to Florida? The one thing I can’t wait to do is come back home on January 2nd and brag to my friends about the great time I had. On December 22nd I am going to be leaving for a vacation that I'm sure I'm going to love. My grandmother and uncle have a lot planned. Have you ever been able to go to Florida and come home to brag to your friends about swimming in winter? What if you had to spend the whole drive from auburn to Florida in a twelve passenger van with your uncle his wife and their two kids plus the five siblings you live with? I am going to Florida for Christmas break; we are going for a long drive with my uncle, his wife and two kids to live with my grandmother’s mom for Christmas break. That way she won’t be alone. When we get off the bus from school that day we have to pack and get ready, after we are packed and ready to go we pile in the van to pick my uncle and his family. When we are finally happy with our seating arrangement we begin our long drive down to Florida. By the time we leave Florida it will be the first day we go back to school after the break. I find it funny and amazing that once again this year we are missing the first day of school due to a family vacation. The cool thing I think is amazing is that when everyone here is freezing I will be swimming at a beach in nice warm weather. The only thing I want to happen before I leave is I want it to snow. I hope while I'm in Florida that I could still communicate with my friends on the phone or over face book. I hope this will be a very good vacation I can’t wait to see what Florida is like.

3rd person Omniscient

Tessa and her dad we riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Tessa thought that it was amazing and fast. Her dad thought that he had to get to buy a Harley Davidson motorcycle because he loved it so much. Tessa looked at him and said that it was too much money to buy one.

3rd person limited

Tessa and her dad we riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Tessa thought that it was amazing and fast. Her dad was driving and smiling at his daughter while Tessa was enjoying the ride of her life

3rd person dramatic

Tessa and her dad we riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle, having a blast while her dad was turning the corner to end the ride at home.