5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 09:38 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

I think that Phoony changed in a bad way. not necessarily for him, but for the oomans. Phoony is more serious about his missions. He is more active in stead of being lazy like in the beginning.

Jack changed in a good way. His engineering skills are more developed. He fixes the skreep and pirate ships.

Bless your face. If you sneezed while reading this blog, bless you. Peace off

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:02 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 32

My least fav is A Game of Catch because I don't like wannabes and Scho would be really annoying.

Bless your face. If you sneezed while reading this blog, bless you. Peace out! Coraline >.<

I think that the oomans will get away because the skreeps do not like snow.They do not like because it is cold and they sink in the snow. Plus, the mountains are a bad place where the skreeps lost the battle to the natives.

I think that Joe is the leader, he's shows the way. Isadora is the idea generator, she was the first to go into the trees. Jack is just the follower because he doesn't really do anything.

Bless your face. If you sneezed while reading this blog, bless you. Peace out! Coraline>.<

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 09:08 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 33

I think that he is being nice because he is fooled far too easy. The detail that supports this is: Xaafuun sneered. This was just too easy.

I think that Uncle Bud will snap when they interrogate him and threaten to kill him because in the story it say that he was about to chicken out and catch a train.

I think that they crashed on Helebezia so that they could meet Pongo so they could understand the space time. they need to understand that not all places have time. I think that this is true because Pongo keeps saying, "You're always here, and you're always not here."

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

I think that it will be Jack because he may not know the names of the tools but he knows how to use the tools. A great example is when he says, "Gimme that thing with the red rubber handle."

laaaaa!I think that they are in this pickle because of the Queen's desire to take over other planets and steal their resources because she used up all her own and was greedy for more.            

Coraline :)

I think that an important detail is the refrigerator.I think that this detail is important because Uncle Bud knows about the Skreeps. This detail is also important because I think the frige has man-eating chalupas in it.