Copyright (c) 2014 by OrangePigsCPJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
OrangePigsCPJ -- Blogmeister

About Me-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by OrangePigsCPJ teacher: Rob Jacklin

I thought that JA was so much fun! I had a great time! I liked it so much and it was so real! They made it looked like  a real town! I think they did a great job setting it up! At first I thought it was kinda small I pictured everything to be bigger! I had a lot of fun in my buisness I was a nurse at Children's Hospital. There were two other nurses there with me. There was a receptionist there too. The good thing is that I got to be with all my friends! I would gladly go to JA Biztown again because it was so much fun. The nurse takes the baby and weighs it, measures it's height, and measures it's head circomfrance. Then we put the baby in daycare. If I went back I would probably do something different but I would still work at Children's Hospital.

I think the world needs to know about Christianity and how much God loves them. I think more people need to know God! They need to know that Jesus died on the cross to save our sins! He died so that we could live! I think more people need to know so that they can go to heaven! So they can live forever!!

Sometimes it''s the little things that make a big difference. When people donate a can of food it adds up to a lot. If we have a coat drive and people need to stay warm we are giving them coats. If you work on one little move it can make a big difference. sometimes little things can do a lot.

My bing bag is very comfortable! It fits me very well! It is very colorful and cute! It has purple, green, pink, and my favorite orange! I always reed and do my homework in it! I love it so much! I always love to jump in it! It is so fun to have!!

I saw a video of a magician and he did some magic tricks! You could tell that it was fake and that he used technology. I still thought it was really cool though. I think magic is cool but I know that it is not real.

Marco Tempest: Augmented reality, techno-magic--http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_augmented_reality_of_techno_magic.html

Marco Tempest: The Magic of Truth and Lies (and iPods)--http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_magic_of_truth_and_lies_on_ipods.html

I love animals. They are so cute and soft. They are so fun to play with. They are really fun to have! I have to dogs. They are Newfoundlands. They are great dogs and great swimmers. They can save people that need help in the water. I love them so much! 

My favorite colors are orange and purple! I love animals! I love hanging out with my friends! I have awesome pets to play with! I have a great loving family!