Copyright (c) 2014 by Domestic_Burrito Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Domestic_Burrito -- Blogmeister

Domestic's special burrito-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Domestic_Burrito teacher: Rob Jacklin
JA BIZTOWN 04/12/12
viral videos 03/13/12
Snow 02/23/12

A little while ago, my 5th grade class went to JA Biztown!!! At JA Biztown everyone got to pick a job and do what grownups had to do in that job for one day. It was a great expierence that I will remember for the rest of my life.JA Biztown showed how hard you have to work in different jobs and JA also gave me a feel of all the jobs.At JA I was the CFO of Bank of America.I chose that job because I am good with numbers.Thanks to JA,I think I might have a potential for being a CFO, I really like  being the CFO. JA was a great expierence,I would love to do it again.

I think the best way to make a viral video is to talk about on facebook or twitter. Here is an example, maybe someone said on twitter hey my friend just maid this sweet video, you should check it out!!! Then they left a link to the video.That is one examble of how a video could go viral.

Lately, it has not been snowing much.ITS THE END OF WINTER AND WE ONLY GOT AROUND 7 INCHES OF SNOW.Of course, Minnesota probably got 500 ft. of snow.(kidding)My point of this article is to just get opions as to why IT DID NOT SNOW AT ALL IN MISSOURI. Usually I get around 3-4 snow days.BUT THIS YEAR GUESS WHO GETS NOOOOOOO SNOW DAYS.Most of my friends are mad about this too.I know EVERYONE likes snow days.Thats why I want too know why in the world THERE WAS NOOOO SNOW IN MISSOURI.

Hi, I am eleven years old and live in Missouri. I enjoy sports,(mainly basketball and golf)and I also like hanging out with friends.